AO's Walking Journal

Over the coming months and years, I am intending to hit many peaks and mountains, whether they are in England or further afield. I intend to document each trek and possibly take some pictures, with the intention of posting on this very thread.

My hope is to share experiences as well as inspire other walkers. I shall be starting this venture soon, so please keep an eye on this thread for my initial entry.

Thank you :)

Edited by Agent Orange

Why not a blog instead, you could then incorporate pics in the reports making for a much better reading experience.

Btw, i have submitted a thread asking if we can have the option to post pics directly into the walking section, which would certainly help this thread.

I will look at various formats, but as you say, a blog would be the best way of recording my adventures.

Ah, keep me posted on that :)

Looking forward to this M :)

Thank you, everyone. I am working on a list of hills/mountains right now... so all will become clear soon.