Knitting group @Heeley City Farm Thurs 16th Feb 6pm - 9pm

Starting on Thursday 16th Feb we are hosting a knitting/craft group from 6pm - 9pm in The Farm Kitchen, the farm's on site cafe, and will meet every two weeks thereafter.

All are welcome - it's free to get in and Alison's homemade cakes will be on sale if you get a bit peckish. Hot drinks will also be available.

Don't worry about ability, the more experienced will help out beginners, and we will have some equipment for you to use in case you don't own any knitting needles but would still like to have a go.

Come along for a chat and some knitting!

See you there

Edited by HCF2010

Starting in half an hour. There is some great chocolate cake and flapjack on sale and knitting needles and wool at the ready for anyone who wantrs to give it a go.

Our first group was a success and the next one is going to be on Thursday 1st March and every two weeks thereafter (15th & 29th March are the next ones). If you want to bring other craft projects along please feel free!

Hi just a quick reminder we are open tonight in the Farm Kitchen for our knitting group - 6pm - 9pm everyone is welcome inlc men of any age

It's not a teaching session as such but we all help each other if we get stuck or if you are a beginner we can start you off. If you fancy bringing other craft projects that's fine too, the more the merrier! Hope to see you guys there!

I wanted to come along but I don't tend to knit I do more crochet can I bring that instead?

Hi yes - it's a knitting/other crafts group! We mostly get people coming who knit but one girl crochets, one lady does miniture crafts, one does jewellery so you're very welcome to bring other craft projects. The next one is this coming Thursday (29th).

Next Wild n Woolly is this Thursday at 6pm in The Farm Kitchen - we are still going strong with a regular group of between 8 and 14 of us. We welcome new members and you don't just have to bring knitting, it can be any crafty project that you're doing. It's free and we have hot drinks and cakes on sale in the cafe should you get peckish.

Hi Claire

Yes we are still going strong!! We meet 6pm - 9pm on Thursday every fortnight in the Farm Kitchen the cafe at Heeley City Farm. Our next meet is in 2013 10th January.

Hi, I'm interested in coming to the Farm knitting group - do i just turn up with my knitting?!

Hi

Yes of course! The new dates for this year are Thursdays in the Farm Kitchen

10th and 24th January

7th and 21st February

7th and 21st March

4th and 18th April

2nd, 16th and 30th May

13th and 27th June

and every fortnight there after!

There is no charge to get in - hot drinks and cakes are on sale form the cafe :D

Everyone of any ability is welcome and if you would rather bring another craft project along feel free

6 - 9pm