9/11 kids colouring book? To much?

Well I'm going to buy as many as I can to hand out to my Granchildren every Christmas and birthdays

Great. Just for balance, get them one of Iraqi children being torn into lumps of meat by US bombs.

Great. Just for balance, get them one of Iraqi children being torn into lumps of meat by US bombs.

I bet they've already got the jigsaw.

Understanding is just a matter of interpretation, how should I interpret books that tell me to fear God or Allah. Just because you interpret it in a different way doesn’t make your interpretation any more valid than someone’s interpretation.

The books were written with the intension of making people that feared God comply with a set of rules written by a man.

Not going to waste my time talking to an irrational person. Like I said you have to read it all and understand, not use abstract.

Not going to waste my time talking to an irrational person. Like I said you have to read it all and understand, not use abstract.

So you are arrogant enough to assume your understanding is correct and everyone else understanding is incorrect, the Bible and Quran are open to interpretation and are interpreted differently by different people. Who knows which interpretation is correct or even if there is a correct way to interpret them? Even religious people don’t agree on many things written in these two books.

I would assume a book written by or on behalf of a God would be clear and concise, with no contradictions and no way to misinterpret them.

It's called freedom of expression., a basic human right After WW2 we kids were through films and stories, brought up to believe that all Germans were evil Hitler types.

As time goes by and we mature we eventually manage to get things more into perspective

Hell, if certain kids are encouraged to do this by their teachers :

http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2009/03/14/israel_lebanon_war_israeli_children_signing_missiles_israeli_children__1_HYH52_19672.jpg

...... then why not ? :cool:

How many suicide bombers has the University of Bin Laden graduated today? :D

How many suicide bombers has the University of Bin Laden graduated today? :D

I guess it'll be roughly the same as the war criminals in the SS-IDF brigade.

(I could be wrong)

It's making money out of what it can

They now have an Occupy! coloring (sic) book

I saw 'The Message' 1978 the other day. Fantastic movie. Bloody excellent. I didn't realise that Mohammed was after Jesus, and he recognizes that there were previous Prophets, Abraham, Noah, Jesus etc...amazing...All same roots, all part of the Abrahamic religions. Abraham who, might I add, had his revelations when a meteorite struck the ground :) Interesting stuff. Damn the modern twisting of things. They are all talking about the same things.

Maybe the Lebanese should get priority first, then the rest ?

So you're beginning to understand (and behave) the way of apartheid!

Congrats!