New care home on herries rd

nursing home being built on herries rd, does anyone know what its called or name of company that owns it?

i have drove past a few times but not seen any sign or banner try local agencys or jobcentre they may know :)

theres a big banner on front of building

nursing home being built on herries rd, does anyone know what its called or name of company that owns it?

i think the companys ideal homes

the rooms will be like rabbit hutches, they are just cramming as much in as they can

the rooms will be like rabbit hutches, they are just cramming as much in as they can

I doubt this because if it is a nursing home then a room is going to have to be big enough to allow a person to be hoisted from their bed if required. Also I'd imagine that a few of the clients will need to be moved around in wheelchairs which again means that they have to have sufficient room. There wouldn't be much point in building something not fit for purpose.

Its an Ideal Care Homes home.

They have one at Frecheville called Brackenfield Hall