Thinking of buying a KINDLE - help please

Hello

Im thinking of buying a kindle. But i'm very confused how i get books on them. Do i need an internet connection on my laptop? Which is the best one for value for money? Any reviews?

Thanks

yes internet and they cost buy the kindle take your ride but i will stick with my books. and not nonsense.

I don't get it either, I felt stupid admitting it though haha.

I don't get how you buy them? If they work out cheaper than books?

All the opinions I've heard are very divided.

I don't get it either, I felt stupid admitting it though haha.

I don't get how you buy them? If they work out cheaper than books?

All the opinions I've heard are very divided.

buy em off amazon i think, ive noticed with cds vs mp3 albums tho some mp3s strangely cost more than the physical product, not sure if its the same with ebooks

buy em off amazon i think, ive noticed with cds vs mp3 albums tho some mp3s strangely cost more than the physical product, not sure if its the same with ebooks

Buy them off amazon and then what? :hihi: How does it get onto the kindle? I just don't get it!

Hello

Im thinking of buying a kindle. But i'm very confused how i get books on them. Do i need an internet connection on my laptop? Which is the best one for value for money? Any reviews?

Thanks

My other half has a kindle, yes you do need internet connection to download books, if you have wifi connection once you have set the kindle via wireless you then can just download the books to your kindle via the wireless router without needing to switch your laptop on, by the way she loves the kindle. :)

Your Kindle will link to wi-fi in your house and you buy directly on the Kindle and it uploads it to the Kindle. Bills your Amazon account.

My other half has a kindle, yes you do need internet connection to download books, if you have wifi connection once you have set the kindle via wireless you then can just download the books to your kindle via the wireless router without needing to switch your laptop on, by the way she loves the kindle. :)

Does it work out cheaper than actually buying the real book?

They are wifi so you just connect to your network as far as I understand, also apparently there are places you can download books for free.

You them download them via wifi 3G or via laptop re price paper books are often cheeper

Buy them off amazon and then what? :hihi: How does it get onto the kindle? I just don't get it!

not heard of the kindle fairies? :loopy::huh::suspect::confused:

Does it work out cheaper than actually buying the real book?

Amazon do have a lot of bargains and also alot of free books to download,

cheapest books are from 59p upwards. :)