Dumped kittens urgently need help, *sorted*

As there is no back up for these kittens then there is no one to pay for food, your friend would have to pay, so it doesn't sound like its a good idea.

Thats fair enough, I think rainrescue said they had some kittens as well. I know Some charities sometimes can provide food but they just dont have the actual space to provide a warm temporary home as they are over run. Each case is different normally.

Rain Rescue's kittens are now on their way to lovely homes, and already has great foster mums who work tirelessly to get them ready for rehome. Which charity has your friend fostered for in the past?

Rain Rescue's kittens are now on their way to lovely homes, and already has great foster mums who work tirelessly to get them ready for rehome. Which charity has your friend fostered for in the past?

Thats good. Was nice of my friend to offer though. Shes from down south, not long lived in sheffield. she worked or the rspca for 5 years down there and then when she changed jobs she took in foster kits and pups for a few local ones before moving up here. Why? Thanks

Can I have an update please. All this to-ing and fro-ing is confusing me!

How old are they, what colour, can we have a photo, I'll help network on ineedahome website but need full details. Thank you

email [email protected]

Edited by magsie

Can I have an update please. All this to-ing and fro-ing is confusing me!

How old are they, what colour, can we have a photo, I'll help network on ineedahome website but need full details. Thank you

email [email protected]

They are black with a white bib magsie all info here :)

given my mobile number and emailed just cant pick them up need them dropping off

hiya, what the news?? im very interested in helping as a perm home,x

Hi sorry never came on to update, the rspca came up trumps in the end and they have now been rehomed :)

Dead Aim this is an old post, they have been rehomed.

The post needs to be closed.