Dumped kittens urgently need help, *sorted*

I would be happy to take them both together, however i would like some advise first please how old does the female need to be before she is spayed i have a female cat at the moment she has been spayed but would the male still try to mate with her???

If that would be the case id be happy to take the female but not the male.

The male kitten would not try to mate with your spayed female and would not try to mate his Sister until she comes into season which will probably be early spring time now.

If you have one of each it is a good case to spay the female at about 5 months and you should not have a problem, the male can wait up till 7 or so at a push but it should all be quite manageable :)

thanks for the advise, I would be happier if i could just rehome the female if thats possible, im sure there will be a lovely new home for the male with someone, she would be kept as a house cat anyway so the concern of becoming pregnant wouldnt be very high although i rmember before i had my cat spayed and she would definately be spayed because the mowing when theyre in season is terrible

We also have 4 kittens with us, and are desperate for foster homes for them. I would help you if we could, but we are over flowing and have 2 cats desperate to come back in to us that we can't get in - whilst we are full up with kittens.

Anyone fancy doing a good foster home for these kittens ? They are almost ready for new homes all of them.

We also have 4 kittens with us, and are desperate for foster homes for them. I would help you if we could, but we are over flowing and have 2 cats desperate to come back in to us that we can't get in - whilst we are full up with kittens.

Anyone fancy doing a good foster home for these kittens ? They are almost ready for new homes all of them.

OMGOODNESS just the other night I was thinking about the plight of black cats at the moment and thought what could you call a male kitty and came up with Coal I look on your webby n see 1 with that very name.

hi no luck with littlewonder, kittens are still looking for foster/perm homes and now willing to seperate :)

Edited by Help_needed

i can help.... i have a 9 month old springer puppy and a 2 year old cat but it will be good for the kittens to grow up with others x let me know via 07956299076 x

i can help.... i have a 9 month old springer puppy and a 2 year old cat but it will be good for the kittens to grow up with others x let me know via 07956299076 x

Ooh at last fingers crossed that this is the one :)

really sorry i couldnt take her, we adopted lexi off here, and thats been alot for my cat to take in, but lexi (now named poppy as wegot her over remembrance weekend) is fitting in really well and is alot of fun to have around the house.

I said I'd have the little girl and they said they'd be over yesterday and didn't turn up and no word since :confused::(

Hello,

My friend can foster, shes well used to it. But she cant afford to buy food for them due having 3 dogs and 4 cats (mosts adopted rescues) herself. So if anyone on this thread needs her to then feel free to get in contact. Thanks

Hello,

My friend can foster, shes well used to it. But she cant afford to buy food for them due having 3 dogs and 4 cats (mosts adopted rescues) herself. So if anyone on this thread needs her to then feel free to get in contact. Thanks

As there is no back up for these kittens then there is no one to pay for food, your friend would have to pay, so it doesn't sound like its a good idea.