Memories of Fulwood Cottage Homes

When miss lindsy was still alive what was the woman that came in when miss lindsy went on holliday

When miss lindsy was still alive what was the woman that came in when miss lindsy went on holliday

Marshall (miss )

Falcom1 mis linsey was still alive at the time when this other woman came in when miss had a day off. That is what I was on about ok. Sorry

Falcom1 mis linsey was still alive at the time when this other woman came in when miss had a day off. That is what I was on about ok. Sorry

-----------------------------

Falcon, If youv'e got some-think constructive to talk about

then lets talk, you came on here asking anyone from no6.

i gave you my name and now youv'e gone to another thread,

make yer mind up and stop mucking people about, or are you just

looking for 5 mins fame. :suspect::confused::gag:

I dont think you was in No 6 when I was in 1943 to 45. you asked for my name , so I asked you the name of the woman that came in when miss Lindsey had days off. that name was miss Lowe. After I had left about. 2 year later I was near Fullwood church when four boys came down the road (this a Sunday. We had chat and thy said that Miss Lowe had got the sacked. so you must have come in after I had left. so next time read what I put

I dont think you was in No 6 when I was in 1943 to 45. you asked for my name , so I asked you the name of the woman that came in when miss Lindsey had days off. that name was miss Lowe. After I had left about. 2 year later I was near Fullwood church when four boys came down the road (this a Sunday. We had chat and thy said that Miss Lowe had got the sacked. so you must have come in after I had left. so next time read what I put

-------------------------

Okey dokey falcon, must admit i got it wrong sorrYYYyyyyyyy.

Can still ask me owt you want. :hihi::hihi:

hello mune,

wonder if you rember me,ray williams

i remember you i was in homes at same

time and went to pomona st school

please let me know if you do.

skater

hello mune,

wonder if you rember me,ray williams

i remember you i was in homes at same

time and went to pomona st school

please let me know if you do.

skater

not heard from by old buddy Wilf for quite a while now think he must have gone back to sea either that or his computer bust and cant afford a new one:D:D:D PS what house was u in again

Edited by flyer
add

Brian 1941 I remember a boy called Lionel Reed that was in No 6 when I. Went in No 6 and was still in when I went out, so I think he be in when you was in No6 I have often wonder about him.

Brian 1941 I remember a boy called Lionel Reed that was in No 6 when I. Went in No 6 and was still in when I went out, so I think he be in when you was in No6 I have often wonder about him.

-----------------

Hi ya Falcone, No i dont know that boys name and the year you

mentioned i was in the Thornseat Lodge Orphanage 1942/3 or 4.

i have sent you a private message. brian.

hello flyer, sorry to hear that you haven,t heard from wilf

i am sure he was in no, 1 at the same time as me with that

nice miss edge of course,

anyone remember martin conneally

thnk he was in no,6 who also had a brother both have now

sadly passed away,

skater

To the evil "Brian" ,On looking through the records on entry into Canada yr 45 to 55 no Milner to be found could it be she went to South America with the rest of her clan??

---------- Post added 07-12-2013 at 12:56 ----------

When I was in house 6 the mother was called Ms Lindsey does anyone know the name of the other woman who looked after us when it was her day off?

Ms Lindsey the only house mother in any time frame to be called kind I know my friend 42ish said she was the best ever:):)

---------- Post added 07-12-2013 at 18:26 ----------

hI ANLABYSTREET

i LIVED NEXT TO THE ARCH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IN BAMFORTH STREET . i USE TO PLAY ON THE HILL AS WELL i MUST HAVE KNOWN YOU AS THERE WAS SIX OF US THERE OUR NAME WAS UNWIN . fLYER WAS THERE AS WELL .AND WE WAS IN FULWOOD TOGETHER AS WELL . FLYER AND i USED TO RUN AWAY TOGETHER w.u:thumbsup:

not seen any sign of Munne for quite a while where the hell are you hope you are still fine:cool::cool::cool: