Need plans drawing up

Hello can anyone recomend someone to draw up plans for an extension on the side of my house :help: thankyou

Hello can anyone recomend someone to draw up plans for an extension on the side of my house :help: thankyou

If you have the plans drawn on the side of your house it'll make photocopying a nightmare. ;)

How complicated? Would this sort of thing be ok?

Pretty damn complicated if that drawing's anything to go by! :rolleyes:

It's patently obvious that the bottom room (3.400 by 3.700 on drawing) is miles out of scale. More like 3.400 by 4.600. More importantly, if you add the measurements together on the central wall it comes to 3.520! I hope whoever did that drawing doesn't do it as a profession! It's hardly brain science is it? :huh:

Edited by Alcoblog

It's patently obvious that the bottom room (3.400 by 3.700 on drawing) is miles out of scale. More like 3.400 by 4.600. More importantly, if you add the measurements together on the central wall it comes to 3.520! I hope whoever did that drawing doesn't do it as a profession! It's hardly brain science is it? :huh:

Looks about right to me. You should have gone to Specsavers. :hihi:

.930 + 1.520 + 1.270 = 3.720

So wrong again.

.930 + 1.520 + 1.270 = 3.720

So wrong again.

Yep ... made a mistake!

Edited by Alcoblog

Weren't you supposed to be in Harlequin at this time your eminence?:D:D

Hello can anyone recomend someone to draw up plans for an extension on the side of my house

I use Alan Rowley, a well-known and reliable local surveyor.

He's at 1 Mountain Row, Crane Moor, Sheffield S35 7AN [0114-288 2595]

Pretty damn complicated if that drawing's anything to go by!

These plans aren't really complicated, if anything they could do with more information on them!

For planning permission (if required) you would need existing and proposed plans and elevations, and also some building sections and specification notes - this will enable a builder to give you a much more accurate quotation for the works - in my opinion the more detail and information on the drawings the better.

See case studies on my website for examples.

Hiya, Melissa Platts is great! She does the job hassle free and is spot on, give her a call on 07890 179164