Size of bales of Finacard

Does anyone else think that the £13.99 bales of Finacard have reduced in size over the last year? We use it for our gerbils and it seems to only last a few cage cleans now with having 3 gerbilariums.

I don't do finacard but it's very similar (diced/shredded card bales) I do these for £10 with free delivery and they are still huge :)

I can't recall the name of it off the top of my head but will check it for you :)

Thought it was just me! But yeah I totally agree - they have got smaller! I thought I'd just happened to have gotten smaller bales last few times ...

Thanks Lotti would appreciate you getting back to us with the name of the card. We have just had one delivery of finacard but it won't last long and then we will need what you sell.

I am glad it is not just us that is getting the smaller finacard bales now. We thought we were going a bit crazy. :-)

Walmsley Premierbed :)

Thanks Lotti. We have heard of that. Sounds great! Will let you know when we need some. Won't be long. :)

No problem :) It's usually always in stock although out now, I will be getting some more in very soon :)

Walmsley Premierbed :)

not heard of this what kind of bedding is this

shredded/diced cardboard, brownie25

Hi,

I know the owner of Finacard so I asked him about this. He said:

'The bales have not become smaller. It depends very much on the type of cardboard. Some compresses more than others. So if you get cardboard which compresses more then physically the bale will be smaller. However, the weight would be correct.'

He also said that if people want to e mail him, then with their next order he will include paper pellets or nesting material free of charge. Contact details are on the website.

Thanks Cherry, but I have to say that what Lotti is selling is cheaper and also more weight.