Speed limit to be raised on motorways?

These lorry drivers who speed are idiots. I wouldnt speed in something that big. They should stay the same speed if the limit goes up.

We agree, but fact remains factual that most are over the 56mph, fact.

One thing that does remain fact is that your opinion isn't factual.

Hi

We agree, but fact remains factual that most are over the 56mph, fact.

these lorries especially the ones that carry waste, cab is very high up and they often shoot past at 40/50 in 30 zones - speeding in lorries must carry a mandatory ban, fact

Just because you think something doesnt make it fact!!

the FACT is most lorries are resricted to an actual speed of 54/55 mph and thats what they do!

Downhill might be a different story but there isnt that many places a speed of over 60mph is gained FACT!

The speed max speed limit for trucks is 60mph and downhill many do that and why shouldnt they?

Arse,out, talking springs to mind!!

These lorry drivers who speed are idiots. I wouldnt speed in something that big. They should stay the same speed if the limit goes up.

Crap drivers are idiots whatever they drive its time they banned them.How would you fair with another test?I would up all speed limits but retest all drivers and grade them,that way the IDIOTS will know they are idiots and not judge good or bad driving by where the speedo points which is not a good indicator,only an idiot would think it is.

Crap drivers are idiots whatever they drive its time they banned them.How would you fair with another test?

I was in a contraflow this morning and this muppet completely missed where it rejoined the normal motorway lanes and nearly careered into a car. People flashed their lights and pipped their horns and his response was to slow down, open his window and start brandishing a piece of metal pipe!