Drivers up your back end

Yes, quite.

One thing is for sure though, I have spent more money than your house is worth on a car so will not be sat behind you while you tootle along at 20mph in your averagemobile.

Move out of my way, I'm coming through.:)

More imaginary spending for your imaginary life. Don't the constant lies get confusing?

Hi

We've never really understood why people have to bragg about cars. Our cars take us from A to B. The Range Rover Sport we use on the weekends as its a bit to big for the daily commute and parking in London We drive a 2 year old Merc E class AMG during the week/work - they are comfortable but at the end of the day just cars

The average person would indeed get disqualified from driving if they attempted to drive like me, and rightly so. I, on the other hand, have passed a "reaction time" exam for driving high powered cars and aircraft. I also have some very dear friends in high places.:)

Edit: You just reminded me of something, I once made love at a bus stop on Abbeydale Rd South back in the early 90's. Those were the days. ;)x

How disgusting someone should have thrown a bucket of cold water over you :rant:

i meet such a driver (driving in outer lane on park way at 55mph) who wouldnt move of of my way so i undertook him (he try to speed u so i cant past), once i over took i slam on my brakes and you should have seen his face and he was sounding his horn, At the lights i open my window and laugh at him, he stay in is car looking like a little boy, i dont think he will hog outer lane for a long while

The average person would indeed get disqualified from driving if they attempted to drive like me, and rightly so. I, on the other hand, have passed a "reaction time" exam for driving high powered cars and aircraft. I also have some very dear friends in high places.:)

Edit: You just reminded me of something, I once made love at a bus stop on Abbeydale Rd South back in the early 90's. Those were the days. ;)x

Ah well that should be a lesson for you to drive more carefully. RIP to your friends ;)