Drivers up your back end

If you are really that dumb go look it up on high way code or start picking on my spellings/grammer

everyone knows the over taking lane is the left lane duh:|

so. if someone is overtaking at 70 in lane 3 and your coming up behind at 90 should they get out of your way? or should they stick to the limit.

should they stick to the law, and in doing so ensure you also stick to the law? or should they accelerate a little to overtake quicker (thus breaking the law themselves) then pull into lane 2 to let you pass?

According to others he should brake a little so the driver behind wouldnt tailgate him:loopy:

So we should let those people stay in the overtaking lane all the time while we just prod along letting one moron (Law abiding driver) decide what the speed i can drive (excede the limit) at? :loopy:

Should i drive on the M1 on the outer lane at 70mpph to London? :loopy:

i edited the quote to bold. and added a few words to make it clearer.

Yes i do, they might learn not to hog the outer lane driving when others want to go faster. it is call overtaking lane for a reason

Yes it's for drivers overtaking at seventy miles an hour which is the speed limit to get past vehicles such as lorries, coaches and cars towing caravans which are governed to sixty miles an hour not for dimbats like you to speed putting your own life and the life of law abiding motorists at risk. Only the emergency services on call are permitted to exceed this limit. If you get caught four times in less than four years you'll not have to worry because you'll be banned, another maniac off the road and don't bother telling us you're a good driver because all numpties who like to be boy racers think that.

Yes it's for drivers overtaking at seventy miles an hour which is the speed limit to get past vehicles such as lorries, coaches and cars towing caravans which are governed to sixty miles an hour not for dimbats like you to speed putting your own life and the life of law abiding motorists at risk. Only the emergency services on call are permitted to exceed this limit. If you get caught four times in less than four years you'll not have to worry because you'll be banned, another maniac off the road and don't bother telling us you're a good driver because all numpties who like to be boy racers think that.

You live in a fantasy world or dont have a car? If you ever get to drive or sit in a car on the motorway, just look how many people is doing way over 70mph on the outer 2 lanes? Sorry i drive a New Skoda DSG, i dont think that can be class as Boy racers car. if you intend on doing a set speed just dont hog the outer lane

According to others he should brake a little so the driver behind wouldnt tailgate him:loopy:
You belong on the topic about tax evader/avoiders, you'd no doubt agree with the evaders/avoiders.

You live in a fantasy world or dont have a car? If you ever get to drive or sit in a car on the motorway, just look how many people is doing way over 70mph on the outer 2 lanes? Sorry i drive a New Skoda DSG, i dont think that can be class as Boy racers car. if you intend on doing a set speed just dont hog the outer lane
Let's get this straight are you advocating breaking the law? just yes or no will do, no more troll answers.

Set off earlier, slow down. You'll save a fortune.

Might reduce your stress levels too.

You belong on the topic about tax evader/avoiders, you'd no doubt agree with the evaders/avoiders.

As dellboy in only fools & horses once said, they give us nothing so we give then nothing. it is fair imo. why should i give 40% + 11% Ni of my hard earn money to be wasted on lazy lowlifes

just because other people break the law does not mean you have to as well

Let's get this straight are you advocating breaking the law? just yes or no will do, no more troll answers.

yes i do break law, will you stop hogging the outer lane now?

As dellboy in only fools & horses once said, they give us nothing so we give then nothing. it is fair imo. why should i give 40% + 11% Ni of my hard earn money to be wasted on lazy lowlifes

Did Dellboy say that?