Ladies - Best Night cream for very dry skin?

I use Decleor, it is wonderful for sensitive skin.

I like them too. :)

I've used it once or twice when I can remember. Sis bought me one of these boxset to deal with some dryness and skin flaking issues on my face? I do think that their essential oil concept is really good. But I am really lazy. Plus, I am tackling my diet more now to see what is causing my skin condition than to use any cosmetic products. Whenever I eat certain food, it flares up.

I do remember that, the oils, plus the cream, and then a good night sleep, does work. It usually balances it back up overnight, which I used to be impressed with.

I like them too. :)

I've used it once or twice when I can remember. Sis bought me one of these boxset to deal with some dryness and skin flaking issues on my face? I do think that their essential oil concept is really good. But I am really lazy. Plus, I am tackling my diet more now to see what is causing my skin condition than to use any cosmetic products. Whenever I eat certain food, it flares up.

I do remember that, the oils, plus the cream, and then a good night sleep, does work. It usually balances it back up overnight, which I used to be impressed with.

I have used the essential oils for quite a while but now find that I'm happy with just the Hydra Floral moisturising cream, I buy mine from ebay much cheaper than the shops or QVC.

Just to throw a spanner into the works ;), you aren't supposed to use night creams; they clog the pores up and inhibit the natural regeneration process that happens overnight. You should use a thin layer of a natural oil, such as olive oil, which will compliment the process.