Where is the best Thai restaurant in Sheffield?

s121986

We just had an amazing authentic meal at Top Thai on London Road. I've been to Thailand and Baan Thai restaurant and this place is by far the best place in Sheffield. Lovely, friendly staff, good value for money, super fresh ingredients and only just opened. Shall be going back again and again...aloi!!

Edited by Katya37

We just had an amazing authentic meal at Top Thai on London Road. I've been to Thailand and Baan Thai restaurant and this place is by far the best place in Sheffield. Lovely, friendly staff, good value for money, super fresh ingredients and only just opened. Shall be going back again and again...aloi!!

A first time poster putting a glowing review of a new restaurant, how original.

• 1 month later...
All Siam at Hunters Bar is very good, Baan Thai is good too.

Owned by the same people as I'm sure you know.

All Siam is the up-market one of the two and I think it's probably the best I've tried in Sheffield. Put another way, it's the only half-decent one I've tried in Shefifeld (although Baan Thai used to be good once).

The downside is, it is very small and cramped and if you don't like sharing your conversation with those on the table next to you then it isn't ideal.

• 5 weeks later...

We don't have any excellent ones in Sheffield bet is chaobaby in meadowhall if you can go to Leeds to their sister company Chaoporaya thts one of the best thais ever

Top Thai London Road excellent for cheap lunch not authentic enough for evening prices