No signal on orange phone

I was in edale sunday and my vodafone was 0% but orange was 100%

Vodafone did not allow me to use orange but contract claims I can use other providers if no vodafone signal. They gonna get complaints etc.

I always carry another cheap PAY of another company just in case and free wednesday cinema.

Im on orange and had a signal this morning. As the above post states, orange also allow you to go onto other providers signals when an orange one cannot be recieved, mine normally goes onto T-Mobile.

Im on orange and had a signal this morning. As the above post states, orange also allow you to go onto other providers signals when an orange one cannot be recieved, mine normally goes onto T-Mobile.
Orange and T mobile have merged so both signal can be use, buy you cant go and use vodafone or O2 signal

Orange and T mobile have merged so both signal can be use, buy you cant go and use vodafone or O2 signal

Ive been on a vodaphone signal before when im on orange??? When i went to cyprus a few weeks ago i was put on vodaphones signal

Ive been on a vodaphone signal before when im on orange??? When i went to cyprus a few weeks ago i was put on vodaphones signal

Its different when you're abroad, as Orange don't have a signal for Cyprus, you have to use a foreign signal, hence the expensive call charges, as the call gets diverted from the foreign network back to UK and back again.

When I went to Spain, I think I was on Orange then, and I got a network called MoviStar. Cyprus just happens to have a Vodafone network.

When my Tmobile signal drops now (like when I'm at home, and its really bad) I can use the Orange signal. However, my partner is stuck with his crap Vodafone signal all the time, and o2 is rubbish in our house too.

Orange and T-Mobile merged months ago, you will have had a letter telling you about this. Orange don't allow you to roam on any other service providers network.

I think there might have been issues with Orange this morning, I was getting no internet service for quite a while.

There were. On Daybreak when they did their 'Win X number of quid' competition they said that there were issues with people on Orange being able to text in.