Best place to go camping?

where is the best and cheapest place to go camping? Never been before and going next weekend.

hope valley is good google it i think they charge £12 to pitch and theres showers on site as well as a shop etc had a good laugh there a few times :D

There's a smashing little place just above Wynnats Pass - got to the top and turn left through the farm gate. Drive or walk along the track and the site is on the left.

hope valley is good google it i think they charge £12 to pitch and theres showers on site as well as a shop etc had a good laugh there a few times :D

Was it in Hathersage?i went to one but cant remember.It had showers plus sinks outside to was your plates etc.

Was it in Hathersage?i went to one but cant remember.It had showers plus sinks outside to was your plates etc.

its called swallowholme camping and caravan site in bamford its only 5 mins away from hathersage love it there such a nice place to go cycling along derwent or even hiking :love:

mill farm at barlow have a lovely campsite plenty of fishing in the ponds but childrens play area is a walk away up behind the village hall which is across a road £5 to camp with a new shower block ,very large pitches ...peacock pub at cutthorpe have a huge camp field with a play area if you have children fees are £6 per night with electric but they only have a few electric pitches near the top . showers ect are basic ( one of those container efforts ) just a short walk away is linekre res which is a very nice day out.

where is the best and cheapest place to go camping? Never been before and going next weekend.

do you want best? or do you want cheapest? you get to pick one only.

It all depends on what your definition of "best" is. For me, the best camping is as far away from any civilisation as possible...whereas most of my mates would describe best as being next to a pub on a site with lots of facilities.