Do I really need to cover my chairs?

We did cover our chairs, but only because they really were conference chairs so really did need covering

If the chairs already tie in with the room, you are happy with the look then don't bother!

Chairs without covers are like tables without centrepieces.

Edited by FACEBOOK

Don't listen to this lot, chairs without covers are like tables without centrepieces.

In your opinion...

It's not your wedding though, is it?

Don't listen to this lot, chairs without covers are like tables without centrepieces.

Obviously you are the mecca of all things related to chairs and tables, we must bow down and listen to your wisdom, as stated above you have your opinion, but to tell someone not to listen to anyone else is a bit self centered, then again most trolls are attention seekers!

Obviously you are the mecca of all things related to chairs and tables, we must bow down and listen to your wisdom, as stated above you have your opinion, but to tell someone not to listen to anyone else is a bit self centered, then again most trolls are attention seekers!

He's right you know. I remember looking at furniture at chatsworth house and thinking that chair needs to be covered with White polyester and a pink bow.

Seriously, have a good look at the chairs and see if they really need covering. If you really want to be different hire ( or get the venue to hire) some different/classier/more appropriate chairs in.

Think back to all the really good weddings you've been to. Can you remember whether the chairs were covered, and what colour the ribbons on them and how they were tied, or whether there were diamantes in the ribbons?

Didn't think so.

If the chairs are really ugly and you you've got a spare £300 odd to splash around, given that it's about £3 a chair usually (wouldn't you rather have that money towards your honeymoon?) then that's fair enough.

Its your preference at the end the day. I found a lady who will do my chair covers for £2.10 per chair, i personally think it will make a huge inprovment to the room.

Its your preference at the end the day. I found a lady who will do my chair covers for £2.10 per chair, i personally think it will make a huge inprovment to the room.

Check your supplier out VERY carefully

There are alot of posts which have been removed from this group after a number of members were let down by a local supplier

Oh God I hate chair covers. Obviously I don't judge people who have them but my venue picked up on my hatred from the very first meeting and now has in huge letters across our notes "Do not ask about chair covers" :hihi: (this is not me being bridezilla, they keep notes of our likes and dislikes so they don't ask us the same thing over and over!)

I just feel like they are a huge waste of money, you can't see the chairs once people are seated, they make chairs less comfy (I like my legs to bend under a chair), and they don't fit out "theme" anyway. Do not let anyone tell you you HAVE to have anything-it's your wedding :)

Thanks for the advice, however i have found her a local wedding fair and has good reviews. So should be ok!

I'm not a huge fan of them, but the chairs in our venue are hideous (think brown school chairs!), I'm just pricing up the cost of chair covers vs hiring better looking chairs!!!

If you mean those plastic things with metal legs and a hole in the back to get hold of them for stacking Sheff Minx, I'd consider hiring chairs, as those ones are really uncomfortable - especially for elderly relatives