Cameron Totally Out Of Touch.

:) at last someone who understands.

A government may do something unpopular causing a protest. Agreed.

But when a protest decends into a riot ONLY the rioters can be at fault.

How can anyone seriously think any different.

.....on that note its time to hit the sack..

100% correct, when a protest turns into a riot, the government can not be blamed if some mindless thugs decide to go smash up a Starbucks, Vodafone Shop, a branch of Curry's and clear it out of TV's laptops and iPads. That's just mindless criminal activity.

The G20 riots in London spring to mind.

Oh the world wide G20 riots ?

Labour were responsible for that ?

Protests against globalization ?

Edited by kimba

Well to be fair they're a given... they cause riots everywhere in the world no matter who's in power.

Ok fair enough, but what about the Burnley and Bradford riots of 2001 and the Birmingham riots of 2005, while not on the scale of what is currently kicking off, shall we blame them on the labour government.

Oh the world wide G20 riots ?

Labour were responsible for that ?

Protests against globalization ?

Ok see my post above.

Ok fair enough, but what about the Burnley and Bradford riots of 2001 and the Birmingham riots of 2005, while not on the scale of what is currently kicking off, shall we blame them on the labour government.
No, I blame it on multiculturalism, but if Labour is responsible for that then I agree.

He finally coming back home, and about time. Opines?

Out of touch, you only just worked that out?

He finally coming back home, and about time. Opines?

At last, now we can look forward to his "Big Society" idea getting back on track.

:P

Whatever happens its clear the police can't cope so tough actions not words are needed.

Theresa May on bbc now totally unconvincing,talking about robust policing and intelligence to sort this out.

Theresa May on bbc now totally unconvincing,talking about robust policing and intelligence to sort this out.

Those tactics of armoured vehicles with riot police on foot following behind looked very effective, much better than using horses when there are burning vehicles and bins etc in the road.

This is beginning to look like organised crime, I was listening to BBC reports this morning. One reporter tells of kids breaking shop windows, stealing goods and being redirected to other areas by older guys in cars, he was robbed of his camera,wallet and beaten. It's been coming for some time, gang crime has been rife on our streets for years, the last government pussyfooted around and never got a hold of it, we're now seeing the consequences.

This is beginning to look like organised crime, I was listening to BBC reports this morning. One reporter tells of kids breaking shop windows, stealing goods and being redirected to other areas by older guys in cars, he was robbed of his camera,wallet and beaten. It's been coming for some time, gang crime has been rife on our streets for years, the last government pussyfooted around and never got a hold of it, we're now seeing the consequences.

I agree criminals have found a way of stealing that is currently putting them at an advantage to the police,simples.