Furniss family keats road

I went to school with a Mick Furniss (off Keats Road I think) .He is a fireman instuctor in the RAF,or at least was the last time I had any contact with him about 10 yera ago via Friends Reunited, was based in Scotland. That said he went in in his late teens early 20s I think so he could have retired now as hell be in his early 50`s now .

Sorry Chap Blade i missed your post i dont know how i did'nt mean to be rude but i've been in for a knee job and some how i missed you reply. I did'nt know Mick but i knew his sister Jane. I went to Janes house a few times and i seem to remember they had a large family. I think Jane moved to Hartlepool in the 60s.

Sorry Chap Blade i missed your post i dont know how i did'nt mean to be rude but i've been in for a knee job and some how i missed you reply. I did'nt know Mick but i knew his sister Jane. I went to Janes house a few times and i seem to remember they had a large family. I think Jane moved to Hartlepool in the 60s.

Only joking , hope the knees good.I didnt know any of Micks family but he was in my year althrough Yewlands from 71 to 74 and as he was a Blade too we were good mates,didnt see him for ages after school until I bumped into at the Lane when about 19 /20 and hed just joined up I think and as I say last I heard he was based in Scotland training other RAF firefighters,he was a mate of John Gray whos posted on the Foxhill thread and his main mucker was the the late Ian Crocker,hope you catch up with the lady in question and have the chance to mention me to Mick if you do :)

Edited by Chap BLADE

Thanks for that!!. I went to Yew Lane aswell i left in 1968 and i new Jane for a year or so

. She was a smashing Lass and i often wondered what happened to her in Hartlepool. I can't seem to get on with calling Yew Lane (Yewlands) i best not mention Wednesday i had enough stick from my mates.

I am one of the Furniss's from keats rd! Mike is my uncle , the one who went to hartlepool is my mum (Joan -not jane!) she only went there for a yr for school. Most of the Furniss's still live in or around Foxhill including my mum - not on Keats rd anymore though , that was my Grandmas house . I can pass any messages on for anyone !

Thanks for replying Jayaa just say hello to your mum from Stewart. She probably wont remember me but i can remember sitting on the front step at Keats Road listening to the beatles on the radio. She moved to Hartlepool and i'd never heard of the place at the time but i often wondered how she was doing.