Sign in to follow this  

What can you tell me about S10 & The area around the Hallamshire Hosp.

Originally posted by Deavon

Well I live in just this area and I have to tell you... It's great!

Just expect drunk, late night students.

Sirens (Hallam Ambulance).

Beats from the Student Union on their many events.

Car crime galore!

I live just off Brunswick and its a pretty good place for me to live in but er I'm not sure on a few of those. For a start the Hallamshire doesnt have an A&E so there are no more screamin ambulances than anywhere else. Maybe ya can hear Bar1 from across the road, cant hear it from where I am and dont go there bein at Hallam anyway. Cant say much on car crime other than I've not noticed any yet.

The other things mentioned, not got a clue about really, I shop from tesco.com :cool:

About the red light district though apparently all the traffic regulation around here was brought in to move that on a long time ago, heard its more towards Westbam or something now.

Originally posted by nick2

S10 is posher than S11, I think thats the problem.

Grow up. Whirlow is in S11 and has more millionaires than anywhere else in Sheffield and the Ecclesall ward of Sheffield 11 is the least deprived ward in Sheffield. There wasn't a "problem" - read the thread. Poppins asked where I was, I made it clear that I was here but live in S11 not S10, and I don't particularly know much about the Hallamshire Hospital area of S10 other than it being quite "studenty". I thought you'd grown out of your little jibes - obviously I was wrong.

Originally posted by handsome_joe

yo cum down s10 blood ull get ur car jacked an urself,

Say that again in English please??

Deavon - what is "The Sharrow Vale Shopping Walk"? I am used to drunken students as I am one myself ;)

:o Currently in S11 so am I downgrading?! ;)

I used to live in S10 [now live in S6] and all I want to say is WATCH YOUR CAR! S10 is full of bag head thieves I have had my car radio nicked twice this year! So watch out!

Originally posted by t020

Grow up. Whirlow is in S11 and has more millionaires than anywhere else in Sheffield and the Ecclesall ward of Sheffield 11 is the least deprived ward in Sheffield. There wasn't a "problem" - read the thread. Poppins asked where I was, I made it clear that I was here but live in S11 not S10, and I don't particularly know much about the Hallamshire Hospital area of S10 other than it being quite "studenty". I thought you'd grown out of your little jibes - obviously I was wrong.

No mate, the problem is that the likes of nick2 post jibes and you ALWAYS rise to the bait.

If you'd ignore and not respond to it, they'd give over.

It's a bit like all those Chav digs I keep getting, if I ignore and don't respond to them, they stop.

S'all simple really is it not? :D

And no, that itself was not a dig, just a piece of friendly advice so you don't need to go running off to the Mods about me OK?

Originally posted by Rich

It's a bit like all those Chav digs I keep getting, if I ignore and don't respond to them, they stop.

But you never do ignore them.

And no, that itself was not a dig, just a piece of friendly advice so you don't need to go running off to the Mods about me OK?

Originally posted by Andy

But you never do ignore them.

or me :D

Originally posted by SupraSteve

Or me :D

Originally posted by D2J

:suspect:

what is a chav? :confused:

:suspect: