Why do you bother with TV?

How do you know it's all rubbish then? :suspect:

I was told :roll:

Talk about a "Glass half empty" attitude. That sounds close to suicidal. :hihi:

Well you've totally misunderstood it then, not unexpectedly.

There are 10 news channels, two History channels, National Geographic channel, A&E learning channel, 7 different sports channels, a gardening channel and a choice of around 120 movies. I still have 15 pre recorded programs to watch on my brand new 60 inch High Def flat screen. Yes I need TV even if I only watch it about 3 hours a day

Please name a country where the TV is good. :)

The UK, a great deal of BBC output, especially BBC4 is excellent.

I guess it depends on what you call good TV?

Don't have a TV. There is nothing that interests me that much so I don't miss it that much. If I want to watch dvds or, in the off chance I want to watch something else, I usually do so via my laptop.

The few people I've met without TV's were ultra leftist hippie types who saw themselves as above brainwashing and corporate this and that zzz and far too intellectual to be interested in what Phil Mitchell or Rita Fairclough are up to as if they are the only programmes on.

Because in Britain we have the BBC and they still make some excellent programmes. BBC4 is my favourite channel. Without the BBC channels I wouldn't bother having a TV.

I don't have a television, because in Britain we have the BBC and they make some truly dreadful programmes (see 'Cash In The Attic', 'Homes Under The Hammer', 'In With The Flynns', 'Flog IT!', and anything on BBC4).

Without the BBC TV Licence fee I would definitely bother owning, and watching, a tv.

On the very rare occasions that the TV isn't on when I'm at home, the house is surrelly calm and peaceful.

I've gotta admit, I'm not a fan of the quiet. My TV is on whilever I am awake, even though I rarely actually watch it.

I don't have a television, because in Britain we have the BBC and they make some truly dreadful programmes (see 'Cash In The Attic', 'Homes Under The Hammer', 'In With The Flynns', 'Flog IT!', and anything on BBC4).

Without the BBC TV Licence fee I would definitely bother owning, and watching, a tv.

How do you know about Cash In The Attic, Homes Under The Hammer, In With The Flynns, Flog IT!, and anything on BBC4 if you dont have a TV?

How do you know about Cash In The Attic, Homes Under The Hammer, In With The Flynns, Flog IT!, and anything on BBC4 if you dont have a TV?

I don't need to own a television to be able to access television programmes.

Catch yourself on.

I don't need to own a television to be able to access television programmes.

Catch yourself on.

So you just watch your freinds TV? freeloader :D