Five attempts to pass my driving test! How many for you?

I hope it has not put you off keep trying hun.

Dust yourself off and get back up :)

failed twice. I knew I'd passed the third time though, even before the examiner said so. I'd just done a faultless driving test, and I knew it. The experience of failing the first two times turned out to be useful, although it didn't feel like that at the time.

failed twice. I knew I'd passed the third time though, even before the examiner said so. I'd just done a faultless driving test, and I knew it. The experience of failing the first two times turned out to be useful, although it didn't feel like that at the time.

Did the 600 notes help?

I was the same as you, third time lucky. I wish I had listened to my dad who said after about 12 hours of lessons I wasn't ready but I was adamant I was... turns out he was right (as usual).

My brother recently spectacually failed his first attempt - 2 majors, 11 minors, yet when driving with me he is perfectly capable!

500 notes would not cut the mustard in a car like the one I bought for my daughter. The examiners aren't daft you know!

fwar fwar fwar .... I'm better than you

Edited by Mecky

You are beginning to look like a prize prat to me.

Leave him alone. He passes the days in his bedsit living on JSA by pretending to be rich. Think he's trying to attract some young gold digger. He's Slimsid I think? :hihi:

10-12 lessons and passed first time - top rate instructor :)

You are beginning to look like a prize prat to me.

Beginning? Where have you been?

top class instructor had 10 lessons, passed first time,