Door Staff - Advice needed re age proof

Passport, full driving licence or prove it card are all accepted in all licensed premises, some may accept provisional license

My daughter is 18 and goes to both Sheffield & Rotherham town at the weekends and only has a provisional and she has never been refused entry anywhere

My daughter is 18 and goes to both Sheffield & Rotherham town at the weekends and only has a provisional and she has never been refused entry anywhere

some bars will accept provisional (depends on policy) however all premises will accept full license, passport or prove it card

my son turned 18 in may, he was told by his older friends that alot of bouncers don't accept the citizen cards as id... He has a provi driving licence and has had no trouble with that.. it is upto the individual bouncer's wether they let them in or not, but in my experience they seem to let more girls in with them than boy's..

Get him to take his passport and bang it in a birds handbag. If her handbag gets lost/nicked (lets be honest it is very unlikely) then you can jump on a train to the land of scouse and get it replaced within a day.

Bang tidy