Beauchief gardens - filthy

Just been down to Beauchief gardens with my 2 year old to feed the ducks and have a run around, we've been going there regularly. not been for a couple of weeks.

Tonight the place is utterly filthy, dog mess everywhere, all the bins are overflowing rubbish all over the place.

it was always so well kept before, who's job is it to keep it clean and tidy ?

I am livid . . .

Its a real shame.

Its the same up at Forge Dam, overgrown and filthy. I used to love going there as a nipper.

is it not a council run Park ? can't find any reference to it on their website.

Half the problem is Irresponsible dog owners, How foul is it let their pets cr&p all over in a park ???

Just been down to Beauchief gardens with my 2 year old to feed the ducks and have a run around, we've been going there regularly. not been for a couple of weeks.

Tonight the place is utterly filthy, dog mess everywhere, all the bins are overflowing rubbish all over the place.

it was always so well kept before, who's job is it to keep it clean and tidy ?

I am livid . . .

It should be the people that use the park! If they cleaned up after their dogs then it would be clean.

Regarding the bins, if its a council run park / garden then Streetforce are responsible for emptying the bins.

Beauchief Gardens has had a lot, lot less care to it since they removed the lovely wooden sign and replaced by the generic metallic green one. The borders were always trimmed, weeds out in the rockeries but there now are leaves everywhere, un-trimmed bushes and murky water in the brook. Darn shame.

Shame about the garden centre too...

un-trimmed bushes

*snigger*

(sorry)

They will have to rename it Dog Sh&t Valley gardens & Tramps home

What a shame, i was there about a month ago and it was ok... the bins were getting full, but no litter anywhere else. I love it here its so peaceful. I hope its not going downhill and getting used by the Totley chavs.

Yes I agree, a few weeks ago it was lovely and clean, no mess anywhere.

Tonight the litter bin is totally overflowing, dog mess all over the lawns at the top, and the little shelter is full of all sorts of beer cans, chip wrappers and general muck.