Danny Wilson- red or blue?

Thats the point he is no better than any of our previous managers ! he is a very very average manager, one who if he stays will be a yes man for his mate McCabe, a mate who took him off the dole queue and rescued him from his tragic record at Swindon. OH ;) and his connections with the dark side dont help either ;)

could become Zero to Hero or darth vaders brother ;)

There's gonna be some red faces if the guy takes United straight back up that is a cert...

There's gonna be some red faces if the guy takes United straight back up that is a cert...

And a lot of angry Blades come xmas if he fails. That is a cert.

Xmas, are you willing to give him that much time?

I'd imagine Blades fan's wouldn't want to leave it too long like they did with Kevin Blackwell if it did go pear shaped.

Xmas, are you willing to give him that much time?

I'd imagine Blades fan's wouldn't want to leave it too long like they did with Kevin Blackwell if it did go pear shaped.

You couldn't write it "SURELY"

Boxing day 2011 Owls 4 . 0 Blades Danny wilson "SACKED":help:

as an owl it makes ,me happy that danny wilson is in charge of the blades:hihi:

It doesn't matter that he played for the owls, or that he managed the owls, what it the best bit about him now being at SUFC is that he is an appalling manager. The Blades need to be worried about next year with him at the helm...

Not a nice thought i know, but what difference is constanly moaning about it, he's here now, learn to live with it - I have.

And ive never looked forward to a season more - ask me why, i dont bloddy know but i am !

Im like that and I completely washed my hands on them in may lol

as an owl it makes ,me happy that danny wilson is in charge of the blades:hihi:

as a blade, it makes me happy that Gary Megson is in charge of the owls :hihi:

You really do want to be a mod then !! lol transfer this!! close this!!

Its boring to you !! well some of us find it topical, interesting and worth debate !! this is a forum !! dont like it try another:hihi:

In my eyes he is not only a Blue but a very bad manager, I want him out ! WILSON NOT IN MY NAME.

Its all about opinions.. THIS topic has devided Blades and will not end until he has gone. Be it 2 month or 2 year, sooner the better.

Wilson accelerated the owls demise from the Premier League and got out before it sank, still not to return a decade later - that must earn some credit from blades fans at least :D

One thing that I didn't see the point of was the story in the Star (today or yesterday) where he said he's expected by most blades fans to take us straight back up - I don't know of many (if any) blades that are expecting him (or any other manager) to take us straight back up next season, so just adding unnecessary pressure really.

wont happen mate.

He probably supports his home town club.

He might get United playing like Brazil!

He'll be professional and will do his utmost, which will be good enough.