The youth of today.. :(

Well that someone was thick,and worse than that some people believe him.

well you don't see pensioners starting wars

well you don't see pensioners starting wars

I think you will find that the Emperor of Japan and also FDR were of pensionable age,and Churchill chose to go to Korea.Do I need to give an more examplars or is three enough?

Well that someone was thick,and worse than that some people believe him.

Oh dear it was you wasn't it. Well, just because you are thick it doesn't mean that you can't be courteous.:rolleyes:

Care to provide an eloquent and informed alternate theory, rather than one line jibes?

I would not attempt to subject a poorly reported event to any analysis.I think I am meant to give an alternative not an alternate theory,unless we are talking currents(AC/DC)

In the past we have had world wars that enabled teenagers to kill other teenagers.:rolleyes:

That is slightly disingenuous,implying that wars were raged to facilatae some form of uniformed mods n rockers skirmish.Your point could be valid if expressed less clumsily.

Imitating the way say 50 cent acts on tv , is hardly the same as growing up and becoming a engineer creating the playstation.

But where did 50 cent learn to behave like that?

By imitating someone - and so on (according to science).

If teenagers are exposed to 24/7 violence and the role models they look up to are promoting this way of life it can only be expected that a number of kids will also act this way .

If they are exposed to violence 24/7 then they are probably suffering mostly from sleep deprivation.

Kids learn from their parents whether their parents are consciously trying to teach them or not.

I blame the parents.

I would not attempt to subject a poorly reported event to any analysis.I think I am meant to give an alternative not an alternate theory,unless we are talking currents(AC/DC)

I think you'll find that despite your best attempts you already have. Would you care to explain why you think that you are supposed to give an alternative theory?

Have you ever considered taking English lessons?

That's your prerogative, and I'll respect that. I won't however allow you to pull me up on grammatical errors, as such semantics would only increase the number of tangents this thread is already incurring.

So, coming back to topic, I think it's fair to pontificate on why these youths decided to befoul those individuals below, mainly because the original poster said "I can't understand why kids do what they do"

That is slightly disingenuous,implying that wars were raged to facilatae some form of uniformed mods n rockers skirmish.Your point could be valid if expressed less clumsily.

A point is either valid or invalid regardless of how it is expressed.:rolleyes:

I think you'll find that despite your best attempts you already have. Would you care to explain why you think that you are supposed to give an alternative theory?

Have you ever considered taking English lessons?

:love:

I often take them for the English teachers who fail to control their classes in school.You are something of a clairvoyant.Seeing the future can be a particular advantage when living in DEEPcar:love::love::love:

:love:

I often take them for the English teachers who fail to control their classes in school.You are something of a clairvoyant.Seeing the future can be a particular advantage when living in DEEPcar:love::love::love:

Good grief you certainly are ignorant and illiterate aren't you. Multitasking who'd have thought it.

Edited by Miss Creant

I often take them for the English teachers who fail to control their classes in school.You are something of a clairvoyant.Seeing the future can be a particular advantage when living in DEEPcar . .

Casting aspersions based on the location of someones home is judgmental and exposes you for the keyboard warrior that your so very desperate to be.

I'm much more interested in Miss Creants take on why this incident occurred, and bringing this topic back to a healthy debate, than arguing the irrelevant with you.