Heroin dealer in high green

How do kids under 10 afford heroin?

Mug old ladies.

turns out a dealer from high green has been selling that rubbish to kids under 10!:rant:

He lives near the fosters flats, absolute scum he's been selling for over 10years and still never been busted. Makes me sick to my stomach.

pm me with his details, ill pass on to police.

andwat please contact me as soon as possible with some more information, either via this forum, by email at [email protected], or if you want crime stoppers on 0800 555 111

thanks

Steve Mouzer

I think the OP has got the wrong end of the stick. From recent reports in the press, dealers are using kids as young as 10 to sell their gear thus, if they kids are caught, they will not be at risk of a custodial sentence.

What the OP saw was probably an addict getting the best price for his fix from the 10 year olds.

Anyone who knows a drugs dealer should do what I did about 15 years ago. I wrote an anonymous letter to the police headed DRUG DEALING AT..... followed by the address. I copied in the local press, local MP and local councillor. The police knew about it because they regularly patrolled that area as it was only 10 minutes from the station. People used to queue down this bloke's path talking openly about what they were going to buy. The result was that this bloke got busted within hours of all the letters arriving.

I still think this entire thread is founded purely on speculation. I'd like to provide counter-speculation that if someone has been observed exchanging small packages for cash to local 10 year olds, then it's probable he's flogging them a bag of oregano and mixed herbs or a stock cube if he's selling resin.

10 year olds aren't notorious for knowing the good stuff from the bad and would probably smoke a tramps sock, if they were told it induced a mind altering high.

Surely if this was true it would have been dealt with by now.

I'd notice if my son was on drugs and even the worst parents in the world surely wouldn't support their 10yr olds drug habit, they would have their own or something else to spend the money on!

PM me I'll call the cops. Do it.

It was only a suggestion , I'm sure the poster Is also fairly capable of dialing 999?

I wouldn't be surprised if kids as young as ten where buying drugs,it's the start of the chain before progressing into the big time .

They will either become a dealer or a hardcore user.

Surely if this was true it would have been dealt with by now.

I'd notice if my son was on drugs and even the worst parents in the world surely wouldn't support their 10yr olds drug habit, they would have their own or something else to spend the money on!

The worst parents in the world are proberbly drug addicts so no hope really

for thier kids .Would you notice if your son was on drugs .You might be wrong in assuming that.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/843121-9-year-old-drug-dealers-suspended-for-selling-cannabis-in-school-playground

Edited by Mr Gobby