Fee agreed for Neil Mellor

Good signing for you guys if its true hun

buzzin if we sign the lad!

yeah its true mate wed and preston have agreed a fee for mellor just need to sort out his wages and his signature he will be a very good signing for sheff wed hope everything gets sorted fast for u guys

buzzin if we sign the lad!

Liking the sig scoobs.....you finally coming over to the better side of the city :P:hihi: Glad he has got your support - just need the Blades to back him now :hihi:

radio sheff news headlines- !!!!! PRESTON ARE NOT LOOKING TO SELL NEIL MELLOR !!!!!

who do we believe, the star or radio sheffield???

neither are reliable lol!

I heard its very close and pne cant afford his wages so have no option.No fee involved,as mellors relegation clause doesnt come into force untill the new season.

they probably want him off thier wage bill to free up the cash for new players

Be good if we sign him , but not sure preston would want a 20 goal scorer player to leave . wait and see on this i think

Be good if we sign him , but not sure preston would want a 20 goal scorer player to leave . wait and see on this i think

wow a sensible post on sheff forum, im in shock !

something tells me this deal wont happen, just a feeling in mi waters

the question preston have to ask is, are his wages going to hammer us, or would be better off letting him go and spending said wages on one maybe two more players