Anyone clearing out toys?

Anyone got any toys to clear out? Jellytots has had a big cupboard clear out to get rid of anything past it's best and we've had to get rid of some so we're in dire need of kids ride on toys, dolls and other plastic items ( we don't have facilities to wash, only to wipe with antibacterial spray etc).

Donations gratefully received and we can collect in certain areas, however, if you bring things down during sessions your session fee is free.

Austerity measures are a pain, funding is sparse!

I'll have a hunt around zebra, been cleaning mattys old bedroom out so should have some bits!

Brilliant, thanks :) Saw the pics of his new room, looks fab!

I've def got a ride on car and a vtech walker (without the phone) you can have. Going to have a sort out later so no doubt will have more for you, i def need a toy cull!!! I don't drive unfortunately so someone will have to call for them. I'm at Wincobank!

shellxx

i have got a dolls pram set its in the for sale section on here but you can have it if you want it

HI ladies,

that's fantastic, thankyou!

I shall talk to the ladies about who can collect and when, could you pm me your contact details please?

Thankyou so much :)

We're about to relocate, so I'll contact you once I've had a look what we have around the place.

That's great RozeePozee, thankyou :)

Hi Zebra

I know it will take a little time but have you ever applied for funding? I run a toddler group and have always found it quite easy to get funding for toys and equipment. Pm me if I can be of any help.

Hi, Yes we do apply for funding but we prioritise rent, insurance etc so we don't often end up with anything left.

However, I'm happy to swap and share funding ideas if we could end up with both of us doing a little better, how would that strike you?

:)

Yes that'd be great. Luckily we usually manage to meet insurance costs with fees. We do need to apply for rent costs soon. Any funders you can recommend? We've had funding for equipment for the PLA Bee Fund, Council Small Grants and South Yorkshire Community Foundation. The Council and the Foundation have also helped with rent.

We've had those you mentioned plus Sheffield Church Burgesses Trust, Freshgate Foundation and I'll have to look at archive for more but there's been more :) Will have a look once I;ve got it all back from accounts again :)