Dog Constantly Barking - S8

Am I wrong?! Moaning about a situation isn't going to change it

My post wasn't with the sole purpose of moaning.

I had hoped for some useful advice, from other people who've had the same problem? Or perhaps know about this same dog.

Yes, you are quite correct in stating the bleeding obvious, round of applause.

Next time you're asking about something, lets hope you're met with the same wonderful helpful replies.

My post wasn't with the sole purpose of moaning.

I had hoped for some useful advice, from other people who've had the same problem? Or perhaps know about this same dog.

Yes, you are quite correct in stating the bleeding obvious, round of applause.

Next time you're asking about something, lets hope you're met with the same wonderful helpful replies.

I sometimes think about posting,but knowing that I would probably get a sarcastic, p taking or argumentative reply I decide not to bother.

Asking a sensible question will probably get you mostly sensible answers! But if you post a question on here which can be answered in 10 seconds using a search engine you'll probably get some stick! For instance; If Mr.Haddock had typed "Sheffield council nuisance dogs" into a search engine he would have found the info which I just did in the same 10 seconds that it took me:

http://www.sheffield.gov.uk/environment/environmental-health/pollution/noise-pollution/domestic

I sometimes think about posting,but knowing that I would probably get a sarcastic, p taking or argumentative reply I decide not to bother.

Very true, which is why I hardly ever post on this forum any more, full of people who obviously have too much knowledge for us mere plebs!

Assume the dog gets put out when the owners go to work and only let back into the house late at night. They're obviously not looking after the dog properly and just want to get it out of the way. The dog must feel stressed, unwanted and needs attention and companionship not to say food and water. So contact the RSPCA. Then you can set it on those people on here who just make sarky comments.

Asking a sensible question will probably get you mostly sensible answers! But if you post a question on here which can be answered in 10 seconds using a search engine you'll probably get some stick! For instance; If Mr.Haddock had typed "Sheffield council nuisance dogs" into a search engine he would have found the info which I just did in the same 10 seconds that it took me:

http://www.sheffield.gov.uk/environment/environmental-health/pollution/noise-pollution/domestic

Of course, I have already read that page, but, what I was after is knowing if anybody had any experience of what to do in this situation.

Assume the dog gets put out when the owners go to work and only let back into the house late at night. They're obviously not looking after the dog properly and just want to get it out of the way. The dog must feel stressed, unwanted and needs attention and companionship not to say food and water. So contact the RSPCA. Then you can set it on those people on here who just make sarky comments.

:suspect: A useful post?? :suspect:

I had wondered about the RSPCA, but wondered if that was perhaps a bit too drastic a course of action, but as you say, if it's barking for attention and kicked out the whole time the owners are in the house, it might well be something they'd need to know about. It's obviously not happy to be barking 12-14hours a day.

That would be one way to stop it barking..... set it to savage someone and it will be destroyed! You really are a dog lover!

That would be one way to stop it barking..... set it to savage someone and it will be destroyed! You really are a dog lover!

Destroyed?

It'd be quiet then.......

......off to find a spade me goes! :cool:

I know roughly where it lives, but not an exact house.

Do you want me to go trailing round the back gardens to find out?

Any need for the patronising tone to your reply anyway?

Do you want someone else to do it for you? If you can't even be bothered to locate the source of your problem, why should any other forum member be concerned? :huh:

Do you want someone else to do it for you? If you can't even be bothered to locate the source of your problem, why should any other forum member be concerned? :huh:

If you could point out where haddock has said he "can't be bothered" to find out where the noise is coming from then people might take your post seriously :roll:

What do you not understand about us simply wanting advice on how to deal with the situation and also trying to find out if anyone else has noticed the problem to back us up?

If you could point out where haddock has said he "can't be bothered" to find out where the noise is coming from then people might take your post seriously :roll:

What do you not understand about us simply wanting advice on how to deal with the situation and also trying to find out if anyone else has noticed the problem to back us up?

Please read his reply to me, asking if I wanted him to go trailing around back gardens to find out. This clearly proves that he can't be bothered to find out where the noise is coming from.

How do interpret it in the above context?