Wanted rottweiller pup

zep the dep sometimes has pups available

be careful choosing a rott pup - it isn't just 'how you bring them up' - they have personalities of their own, and you don't want the wrong one

I think it would be best if you waited a while until your children were a bit older.

I remember you gave the Guinea Pigs away as nobody had time for them. A rottie pup will take a lot of time, pups make a lot of mess and can cause chewing and nibbling of young children.

I'm not picking or anything - we just get so many dogs sent into rescue that people are rehoming because they can't cope with the children and a young dog - rotties are very lively and headstrong and by the time he is a junior will need a fair amount of exercise.

I think it would be best if you waited a while until your children were a bit older.

I remember you gave the Guinea Pigs away as nobody had time for them. A rottie pup will take a lot of time, pups make a lot of mess and can cause chewing and nibbling of young children.

I'm not picking or anything - we just get so many dogs sent into rescue that people are rehoming because they can't cope with the children and a young dog - rotties are very lively and headstrong and by the time he is a junior will need a fair amount of exercise.

i have 2 dogs and i gave the guinea pigs away cause i was pregant and in and out hosp and it wasnt fair and my children wasnt bothered about them nd i was asking for a friend