Noisy neighbour working on his car

Hi

Im not normally one to moan about neighbours, after all at certain times im sure we arent all the quiet people we hope we are.

However this man has a hobby of getting a shell of a car, which he keeps in his garage and does them up, he works in his garage and on his drive. Which is fine. BUT the noise is horrific! I had my downstairs windows open if its hot inside and i have to shut them because the noise is ssoooo loud! Hi is currently sanding (or whatever you call it) with an electric sander the body work on the shell!! Its ssoooo damn noisy!

Is this ok to cause so much noise? Clattering! Banging! Sanding! Aalllllll day!!

Driving me wappy! :(

All day? - OK.

After about 10 at night and before about 6am, you have a reason to complain.

He is the tenant (owner or renter) of his property and he is entitled to 'enjoy' the use of that property.

The joys of having neighbours.

All day? - OK.

After about 10 at night and before about 6am, you have a reason to complain.

He is the tenant (owner or renter) of his property and he is entitled to 'enjoy' the use of that property.

The joys of having neighbours.

I would have thought it was about respect. I didnt move here thinking i would be moving next to a garage, if i wanted to do tht i would have moved next to kwik fit or something!

Get over it.

Shut up! Its not that simple! I cant do normal household things like watch tv or be in my garden because the noise is so loud! At that point it gets a bit too much.

Have you spoken to your neighbour about the noise?

Shut up! Its not that simple! I cant do normal household things like watch tv or be in my garden because the noise is so loud! At that point it gets a bit too much.

Then go have a polite word with him, rather than moaning on here.

Get over it.

Get over it :huh:What kind of an answer is that. It,s probably you that,s doing the sanding or something similar. Why should they get over some pleb not giving a toss about everyonelse. Sometimes the attitude of some people on here and in life in general make you wonder where things went wrong

Get a job and buy your own house, you can have a choice on where you live otherwise put up with it, at least he is trying to keep himself busy instead of watching Jeremy karl all day

Hi

Im not normally one to moan about neighbours, after all at certain times im sure we arent all the quiet people we hope we are.

However this man has a hobby of getting a shell of a car, which he keeps in his garage and does them up, he works in his garage and on his drive. Which is fine. BUT the noise is horrific! I had my downstairs windows open if its hot inside and i have to shut them because the noise is ssoooo loud! Hi is currently sanding (or whatever you call it) with an electric sander the body work on the shell!! Its ssoooo damn noisy!

Is this ok to cause so much noise? Clattering! Banging! Sanding! Aalllllll day!!

Driving me wappy! :(

You have my sympathy - it is just so typical of the ignorant behaviour of people in the city, and most of this type are on this board of course, so you will only get abuse.

If you mention the problem and he carries on, then it will just get to you all the more. Put up with it if you can, if you can't consider moving or sink to his level and do something illegal to make him stop.

You have my sympathy - it is just so typical of the ignorant behaviour of people in the city, and most of this type are on this board of course, so you will only get abuse.

If you mention the problem and he carries on, then it will just get to you all the more. Put up with it if you can, if you can't consider moving or sink to his level and do something illegal to make him stop.

He is not breaking any law, how can that be consider a problem?

Get over it :huh:What kind of an answer is that. It,s probably you that,s doing the sanding or something similar. Why should they get over some pleb not giving a toss about everyonelse. Sometimes the attitude of some people on here and in life in general make you wonder where things went wrong

It's an honest answer and what I would do. I apologise for not having the same opinion as you, darling.