TM Travel 31 Bus

Trying living on the 75/76 route, they often are late or 2 or 3 turn up together.

It is a well known fact in busland that these services are bad timewise since First messed about with the whole 75/76 route

And of course these services go through " Woodseats " so what chance have then got :help:

Never been a problem when I've got it. I call it the "Blake Express".

I've been out of the area since last September, and before then I have never, ever known the 31 to be late. Not once in two years of living in Walkley.
When it was run by Sheffield Community Transport it was as regular as clockwork.

Topic.

Been waiting for the 31 in Town over the past few weeks, for the 4.30 PM Bus from the bottom of Snig Hill, and it doesn't turn up! :rant:

This has happened a few times actually, last week I rang the Bus company to complain, and they gave me some cobblers excuse about the Bus being stuck in traffic! What traffic? It's only coming from Pond St Bus Station!

And today I waited for the Bus at the stop on Winter St, for the 1.10 PM to Town, waited till gone 20 past, no Bus! But I couldn't ring up as my mobile was flat! :(

That's about 3 times the Bus has not turned up! Call yourself a Bus service TM Travel, First Mainline may have their faults but at least their Buses turn up (eventually)! :rant:

Anyone else had problems with the Buses run by this joke of a Bus company?

Nope.

Never had one not show up. The GF's daughter gets the 31 every day to and from work. Never had a problem. In fact, when the car was off road and I caught it, I also never had one not turn up.

Nope.

Never had one not show up. The GF's daughter gets the 31 every day to and from work. Never had a problem. In fact, when the car was off road and I caught it, I also never had one not turn up.

I catch it from Town, and from Netherthorpe, and like I said in the OP, there have been 3 occassions in the last fortnight where the 31 has not turned up at its scheduled time or at all.

The Bus company just go "Meh, it's stuck in traffic, we can't do owt" :loopy::rant:

I catch it from Town, and from Netherthorpe, and like I said in the OP, there have been 3 occassions in the last fortnight where the 31 has not turned up at its scheduled time or at all.

The Bus company just go "Meh, it's stuck in traffic, we can't do owt" :loopy::rant:

As I said, never had a problem (Walkley) with the 31/31A or the late evening 36. Always arrived around the time stated on the timetables (which was changed last week to be 5 minutes earlier than before, maybe you're going by the old timetable).

If you are having probleems fill a pte complaint form in for EVERY time you have a problem. Keep the replys if the problems continue then write to the pte and ask them to take action - its a tended route - send a copy to the traffic commisioner and ask them to take action against the operator for failing to run the service in line with the service registrattion

Topic.

Been waiting for the 31 in Town over the past few weeks, for the 4.30 PM Bus from the bottom of Snig Hill, and it doesn't turn up! :rant:

This has happened a few times actually, last week I rang the Bus company to complain, and they gave me some cobblers excuse about the Bus being stuck in traffic! What traffic? It's only coming from Pond St Bus Station!

And today I waited for the Bus at the stop on Winter St, for the 1.10 PM to Town, waited till gone 20 past, no Bus! But I couldn't ring up as my mobile was flat! :(

That's about 3 times the Bus has not turned up! Call yourself a Bus service TM Travel, First Mainline may have their faults but at least their Buses turn up (eventually)! :rant:

Rich you have already started a thread up about the same thing here a few months back.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=774197&highlight=tm+31+bus

think yourself lucky thier buses don't turn up, especially if you have to go under bridges!

think yourself lucky thier buses don't turn up, especially if you have to go under bridges!

If you are referring to the incident back in March then let it drop, the driver has been sentenced and is no doubt trying to get on with his life. Lets let him shall we?

Topic.

Have you thought about using fixmytransport to have your complaint heard? Most transport companies are registered with the site and allows others with a similar issues to add their names and complaints details to yours.