Nether Edge Lib Dems

It's locked to the point the dog can't get out tho isnt it. I'm just saying as thats what i think the op meant thats all

It's locked to the point the dog can't get out tho isnt it. I'm just saying as thats what i think the op meant thats all
I guess you're right. :) But 'locked' doesn't mean 'latched', does it? It means locked, with a key.

Best ignore me, I'm on a bit of a mission right now that people should say what they mean and not what they think they mean. Misunderstandings abound! :D

How are they managing to unlock it? Do you leave the key somewhere for them to use? If so, then presumably you've told them where they key is, so just contact them again.

Yes, you're correct, the word I should have used was "bolted". Its a large gate which is bolted shut. I find it frustrating that whilst post deliveries, parcel deliveries, take away leafleters, charity collectors et al find it possible to close and re-bolt the gate when they leave, someone who is presumably trying to give a good impression leaves the gate open and unbolted. I think its just really rude and reflects badly on them.

I like it when the Libdems show up (eg yesterday), it gives me the chance to tear their leaflet up in front of them and tell them what a bunch of duplicitous, lying, tory ass suckers I think they are and that I will vote NO simply to damage them and judas clegg.

weirdly, they keep coming back

I like it when the Libdems show up (eg yesterday), it gives me the chance to tear their leaflet up in front of them and tell them what a bunch of duplicitous, lying, tory ass suckers I think they are and that I will vote NO simply to damage them and judas clegg.

weirdly, they keep coming back

that post has made me laugh!

although don't forget that the tories you mention want us to vote NO, which seems to me a perfectly good reason to vote YES...

Edited by Idler

that post has made me laugh!

although don't forget that the tories you mention want us to vote NO, which seems to me a perfectly good reason to vote YES...

no mate I think you're wrong, the weak spot in this fascist regime is the libdem faction - the poor buggers peddling their lies round here look miserable, completely unlike during the general election when they were optimistic and upbeat - they are frightened of political wipeout and if judas clegg comes away with nothing , it has to destabilize the coalition and weaken him personally.

political reform is all well and good (tho' personally I fail to see how AV will improve anything) but trying to stop these dogs destroying the welfare state and the NHS is the immediate priority to my mind - I'm really looking forward to this thursday's election and the look on Judas' face on friday morning.

VOTE NO

but isn't it the Tories that most passionately want to sell off the NHS to make profits for big business corporations and to destroy the welfare state and to abandon vulnerable people?

but isn't it the Tories that most passionately want to sell off the NHS to make profits for big business corporations and to destroy the welfare state and to abandon vulnerable people?

of course it is, but they can only continue laying into everything that decent folk hold dear with libdem support, if the libdems are alienated, or better still withdraw, the government becomes impotent and unable to get it's bills passed, or falls.

the libdems are the weakspot, many of their supporters hate what's happening and would like to see clegg's head on a plate, both for ideological reasons and cos they fear for their own political careers, clegg is wounded and vulnerable at the moment, it's time to kick him whilst he's down.

VOTE NO

I dont think even that the Tories would go that far:suspect:

Again yet another thread turns in to a 'lets give Nick Clegg a bloody nose' type thread. It started out with a plea from someone asking deliverers to close the gate.

I dont think even that the Tories would go that far:suspect:

Again yet another thread turns in to a 'lets give Nick Clegg a bloody nose' type thread. It started out with a plea from someone asking deliverers to close the gate.

no it's not a 'bloody nose' we're after, it's a full scale political assassination, and tell the bugger to shut the gate after him.