Can anyone else smell gas??

Can't smell anything except spring from the park here but i am actually wondering if it could be something that was being incinerated down at Bernard Rd?

Most of the reports seem to be between there and meadowhell. I can't explain the smell up Walkley and being a Blade the Hillsborough smell is a gimme ;)

The incinerator is north of me and the wind is blowing from the south now, but i can still smell it.

Why can nobody spell definitely these days? ;)

I think I'm going to vote this post of the day!!!

No, wait better still post of the week!!!

With contributions like this the mods have decided we dont need any further members and have suspended all new accounts.

They have deleted the pets section because who wants to talk about crappy old animals when we can keep the Sheffield forum alive on posts like this;)

General discussions has been replaced with spelling discussions and never in the history of internet forums have so many people wanted to join in. :hihi:

The "I'm bored section" is now the "I'm bored of bad spelling and grammer" it has an assistant mod named Kristian (with a k) which probably stands for kreep

Ohhhhh no:suspect:, mispelt creep. What could possibly be the punishment for such a misdemeanor???? A lifetime ban, Goodbye all:gag::gag::gag: