New M&S on Ecclesall Road

damo

Where is it, the map shows it to be near to The Pomona, but I can't think where? :confused:

Bang opposite....to within 100 yards .......... there used to be a car dealership there.

Edited by madasfish
damo helpfully pointed out I was 30 seconds out

Bang opposite..... there used to be a car dealership there.

Next to the Nursery Tavern, where the ugly Reg Vardy Renault dealership was.

It's a nice modern building and I like the way they've used brick to blend in with the surroundings. Everyone likes brick.

I'm not sure I will use it, don't M&S mainly sell ready-meals rather than ingredients?

The students will be giving their ready meals at £1.99 a good bash, the bangers and mash is excellent. But having said that I am quoting the price of 12 months ago.

Had they wished to really have a go at the pockets of south west Sheffielders, the old Gilders building at Banner Cross would have been a great position, wasn't there talk of this happening?

Had they wished to really have a go at the pockets of south west Sheffielders, the old Gilders building at Banner Cross would have been a great position, wasn't there talk of this happening?

I'd be interested to know what is happening with that and also the awful flats just further up the road on Psalter Lane that keep stopping and starting