New M&S on Ecclesall Road

37 seconds...or 41 seconds on a windy day;)

wouldn't this depend on wind direction?! :hihi:

On a trip to London a few years ago, we happened to take a bus along Oxford Street the day that a new Primark opened.

We were rather amused by 1. the queue of people waiting to get in.

2. The security guards letting people in a few at a time and 3. People taking photos of each other outside the new Primark on Oxford Street....

So Deavon, did you take a photo of your self on the way in???:)

No. I needed some dog food.

No. I needed some dog food.

But still... First customer on till 5! That's exciting. Even the pooch needed an extra wee yesterday!

BTW went in yesterday for some cheese, came out with about 3 different types, because it wasnt just cheese it was m&s cheese fermented on the thighs of virgins...

Was Suprised To See Parking For Electric Cars Where They Can Recharge The Batteries! Have You Seen An Electric Car In Sheffield! Not A Chance On Ecclesall Road, Its Range Rover Sports or Bmw's!!!

Was Suprised To See Parking For Electric Cars Where They Can Recharge The Batteries! Have You Seen An Electric Car In Sheffield! Not A Chance On Ecclesall Road, Its Range Rover Sports or Bmw's!!!

Why Are You Capitalising Almost Every Single Word? Are You Hitting The Shift Button On Your Keyboard At The Start Of Each Word? If So, Please Stop, There Is No Reason To.

Has any one been in or past the new M and S on Eccie Road, from a design point of view I think it looks fantastic and unlike a lot of the new buildings in the City has been finished and designed to a top standard!More new buildings like this please.

Went past the other day, nice looking design, i like the plants on the vertical wall, great touch..

there was a couple of 'suits' and a photographer there looking at it today.

All glass and steel, looks like any other building in town ... terrible

All glass and steel, looks like any other building in town ... terrible

Could you please direct me to all those other green walls?