Our Cow Molly Farm

Any idea when you'll be selling the scrummy Bakewell Tart flavour iby the tub?

BRILLIANT:) I work in Chapeltown so will be having a stroll down to get ice cream fix at lunch time when you are open :):):)

Hi JESSBOB

Hoping to open as soon as possible - nearly there, should be about 2 to 3 weeks. I Look forward to enjoying an ice cream with you soon!!!!

And SHsheff - thanks for your post, I'm trying to bring lots of new ideas to this part of Sheffield so keep your fingers crossed for me!!

xxx

Hoping to open as soon as possible - nearly there, should be about 2 to 3 weeks. I Look forward to enjoying an ice cream with you soon!!!!

/QUOTE]

Will be looking out for you opening - I pass where you will be every morning on my way to work:)

Hi JESSBOB

The Little Paint A Pot Shop is on Station Road, next door but one to the Pet Shop. The shop sign should be up by the end of this week, so you should be able to find me easily enough!

Thanks

x

aww just realised ur not open on my daughters birthday, back to the drawing board, lol

Are you having another fun day soon? We enjoyed the day a while back with all the rides etc, especially seeing as my 3 year old nephew was up from London (with my Brother and my sister in law) and he would've loved a go in the Fire Engine, but the poor lad wasn't feeling his best that day :(

Are you having another fun day soon? We enjoyed the day a while back with all the rides etc, especially seeing as my 3 year old nephew was up from London (with my Brother and my sister in law) and he would've loved a go in the Fire Engine, but the poor lad wasn't feeling his best that day :(

Yes were having a big OPEN FARM SUNDAY event this Sunday.

BBQ, Tractor driving, Off Road Train rides, Farm Tours, Bouncy Castle, newborn calves, Farm walk etc etc.

Details: http://www.ourcowmolly.co.uk/new-homepage/open-farm-sunday/

Im planning a trip here- are there any nice walks close by?

We might call in. I could pretty much eat as much of the lemon and ginger ice cream as you could shovel into me

Im planning a trip here- are there any nice walks close by?

We have planned a special Open Farm Sunday walk for tomorrow, pick up a map from the farm.

May a surgest food from the BBQ then the walk and an ice cream for afters ?

We are also letting folks drive our tractor for tomorrow's event, if you've ever fancied a go on one.

We might call in. I could pretty much eat as much of the lemon and ginger ice cream as you could shovel into me

Come tomorrow (Sunday) for our Open Farm Sunday event.

There will be lots of lemon & ginger ice cream about :-)

If I ever get to Sheffield again this will be first on my list :love: