Our Cow Molly Farm

It has been an absolute pleasure seeing the enjoyment everyone gets from visiting the lambs, were glad we can welcome people to our home, and feel its relay important everyone gets to see what happens on a working farm. Big thanks to all who visited !

All our lambs are now springing about the field so we wont be doing tours of thge lambing shed now there all outside but your still welcome to come and see the lambs anytime 11am - 6pm Wednesday Friday Saturday or Sunday.

Its not a bad experience, however could the lambs stop pooping when the children are visiting.

Our 6 year old lad and his friend found it to be highly amusing and went on about it on the way home.

Good experience, but perhaps curtail the behavioir of the lambs please - toilet humour is not always appropriate from your animals

I consider myself re-educated :hihi: Going up there tomorrow come rain or shine so will deviate from my usual bakewell tart/lemon and ginger in favour of the cherry one!

I did it. Well, I found myself unable to resist the lure of bakewell tart, so I just had a scoop of cherry as well! Nice, very very nice, but bakewell still pips it to the post, I have never tasted a nicer ice cream in my entire life!

Andy had fruit and nut as one of his scoops-I had a taste and that was totally scrummy too. Also tried grapefruit sorbet the other week. That was absolutely lovely. I am unable to choose the low fat option very often though :hihi:

olders82, it is on a bus route as we noticed the stops, I don't know the number but I'm guessing it's the Dungworth bus

It's the number 12 you want, if you're in Hillsborough get it from Hillsborough corner, bottom of Walkley Lane.

Our Cow Molly gets a mention in an article on the road.cc website...

If you cycle there, I believe you get a discount! So you can work the effects of the ice cream off in advance.

You deserve one too if you cycled all the way up the hill !

and dont park on the road park in the field please sick of you lot blocking the road off

and dont park on the road park in the field please sick of you lot blocking the road off

We do try really hard to keep all the cars in the field, at one point today the field was full, we are really sorry there were some cars on the road.

We want to keep everyone safe and off the road wherever possible, if that means stealing abit more of the cows food then we will :)

It's the number 12 you want, if you're in Hillsborough get it from Hillsborough corner, bottom of Walkley Lane.

number 12 goes nowhere near Our Cow Molly its the 61 and 62 that run from Hillsborough interchange that stop near

I can't wait to get up there again! OCM ice-cream is pure delicious just please please please to a coconut flavour!!

One off the only dairy farms left in sheffield trying to make a living and some one always moans !!!!

My question is did the cars have road tax ?? if yes tough my friend

Were they illegally parked ? Yes call parking services Simple