Teams/Players 11/12 season - all things amatuer

Yossarian

I've just moved out to Thurcroft and thinking about playing Sunday football again, does anyone know of any teams out this way looking for players? I play in goal but not averse to playing outfield.

Also, are there any 5 a side leagues nearby that anyone knows about, as it's a bit of a trek driving into Sheffield to play at Goals and Goodwin so looking for something a bit closer.

http://www.football.mitoo.co.uk/ClubList.cfm?fmTeamID=122032&LeagueCode=ROTH2010

Try searching for teams through the link pal.

Hi the manager , been living in hillsborough for about a year now but only just got a job where I can commit to training aswel , I'm originally from the lakes and played both Saturday and Sunday league before , what nights do you train on ?

Train On wed m8 In the hillsborough area. ill send you a msg m8

We had a makeshift side out , as some players spat there dummy out in midweek and left. We lost 6-0 i think. tho keeper getting injured in first half n 4 others injured n still having to play dint help!! the joys of sunday lge

Still looking To make side/squad Stronger for the season ahead . so on going trials