Teams/Players 11/12 season - all things amatuer

Yossarian

Sounds as bad as our teams m8 , Injuries, players not turning up and some others left spitting there Dummy out !! dont ya just love it :hihi::hihi:

Crazy at the minute, hate to say it but injuries are costing us dearly this season. Means they miss training trying to get themselves ready for matchday and makes things ten times worse. Poor Corks though, played full 90 mins with 2 broken ribs today! :clap:

Crazy at the minute, hate to say it but injuries are costing us dearly this season. Means they miss training trying to get themselves ready for matchday and makes things ten times worse. Poor Corks though, played full 90 mins with 2 broken ribs today! :clap:

Corks to be fair would play with a broken leg :hihi::hihi:, Hes not right in da head lol

top lad is corks m8 .

hi old blue ball fc in hillsborough have had a solid start to the season.

we have won both games 1-0 but would still like to add a bit more quality.

our home pitch is winn gardens at middlewood. If anyone is still looking for a club or even a transfer message me and we can go from there.

thanks

John

OLD BLUE BALL FC

southey social still looking for a few more players where needing a couple of defenders urgent and a winger or 2 we got promoted into premier division of blades super draw league fot the 1st time ever where doing pretty well played 4 (won 3 lost 1) where 4th at min if interested pm me thanks

Edited by macaw-2011

just moved to sheffield uni, living near broomhill.

Played for college and an adult team, will be joining the university economic society team as well.

willing to play for saturday or sunday league or both.

You might want to try and get in touch with CorkerSWFC on here. The forum itself has a footy team and I know they were looking for players. Might be worth a shot.

Will try and find a link to their thread on here.

BTW What team do you support

PM sent pal........

Also a student in Sheffield living at Hunters Bar looking for a Saturday/ Sunday team. Played in the Surrey South Eastern Combination league last season while on placement down south. Eager to get training and playing.

Any teams out there please get in touch.

Macaw - tried to PM you but couldn't as I'm new to the forum.