New restaurant in sheffield (HELP)

a.s.ullah

Ah, my source was wikipedia - which is a bit unreliable I know. They say it was adopted as the national tree in 2010, but may be wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh#Flora_and_fauna

To be honest I don't really know as iv only been to Bangladesh once when I was 16 I'm 30 now but will look in to it I like the name will put it forward to my parents it's not ur typical name for an Indian and that's wot I'm after

There are around 12,000 Indian restaurants in the uk around 10,000 are run and owned by Bangladeshi ppl? (according to spice magazine) my parents are from Bangladesh (was apart of India when the first curry houses opened in the uk) iv been working in my patents restaurants and takeaways since the age of 8 it's wot I love it's wot I enjoy with out my restaurants I feel lost for the last 22years of my life it's wot iv dun I doubt il find any other job that's more challenging n I don't wana do anything els and as my roots are from Bangladesh and the style of cooking is Bangladeshi iv decided to run it as a Bangladeshi restaurant? Wot ppl don't realise that Indian food varys state to state u go to north of India it's diff u go south it's diff u go Pakistan or kashmeer it's diff but they all are classed as Indian now but now the new generation of restauranteurs want to change that if my cooking is Bangladeshi then I want my customers to know I could explain to the diff wher the older generation couldn't y should I betend to be sumthing I'm not have u had proper Indian food sum of isn't very pleasant a proper Indian restaurant will only sell u veg (as India is religiously Hindu and most believe in life is sacred so mosty veg) it's the Bangladeshi and Pakistani community that's made Indian restaurants and the chicken tikka massala uk' favourite food n dish it's time they got sum credit and crittisusim for it lol