Call Of Duty's reign may soon be over

Unisol

I highly doubt things will change, COD is where its at in the online FPS scene.

I think you may be surprised. I know loads and loads of people that are sick of CoD because of the same old, same old boring repetitive dated gameplay and juvenile fanbase.

I think you may be surprised. I know loads and loads of people that are sick of CoD because of the same old, same old boring repetitive dated gameplay and juvenile fanbase.

Please come and tell my OH that I have a valid point when I say this!

I have played bf1942 since beta when I tested for EA and yea you can lay down in the PC version..

I used to and still run several very popular battlefield servers and tbh very few games have a more loyal following then the bf series.

I run cod servers as well and its a popular game but its a different age group.

The kids like cod and the more older people enjoy the bf series more.

Bf3 look really good and will probably be even more successful then the bad company series as bad company caters more to the cod oriented rather then the desert combat fans where bf3 will shine

Can you lay down yet in BF games??

Not in BC2 thank god. The feature was left out to help discourage overuse of sniping.

It will be implemented in BF3 but done with some balance - maybe extra muzzle flash or something?

Looking forward to a private drill/defib/knife only BC2 match tonight :help:

on the pc more people still play BC2 compaired to any cod game (thats not any official stats its just what i know my mates and people on forums to be playing). BF3 looks amazing, plus the return of prone and hopefully the use the tried and tested formula of previous battlefield games.