The rots set in

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

You really have shown how lonely you are by giving your allegence to a numpty post like that.

Merely asking the Question ............... if this bleak news coming out of Kevin McSue`s ( no relation) business interests in Hungary is as bad as it5 seems , what could be the knock on effect at the Lane .?

Merely asking the Question ............... if this bleak news coming out of Kevin McSue`s ( no relation) business interests in Hungary is as bad as it5 seems , what could be the knock on effect at the Lane .?

I honestly don't know who this Kevin McSue is that is no relation to you but I will guarantee that he isn't at SUFC

I notice your spelling has got better but your knowledge hasn't

Not with you andrew :huh:

I think he is suggesting you were at either Penrith Crescent or Road in Shiregreen not Carlisle

No all’s well down there, it’s just a sort of football club clear-out sale:

On the first floor we have available players, managers and coaching staff; on the second floor we have our relatively new loss making Hotel; on the third floor we have football clubs in Hungary and China; on the fourth we have our cheap travel section with discounted coach tickets to away games; on the fifth we have our superstore with our latest kits for a fiver and other merchandise greatly reduced; on the sixth we have big reductions on ticket prices for most games and on the 7th you get to meet McCabe to discuss purchasing the whole lot.

Keep up the good work lads and lasses!

You really ought to try wearing a new perfume, at the moment you're being overwhelmed by Obsession... :)

I think you're really a former blades employee (maybe a programme seller, or on one of the catering vans, or at his accountants?) that's got a grudge against the chairman for getting rid of you - all this intense stalking of him and what he does can't be good for you, the obsession is unhealthy - I guess you're the one that the troll mentions in his/her sig about 'beware of blades posing as owls'?

Edited by sheff71

You know, some of us have seen this coming for a long time.

A while back I questioned the Blades business plan.

I pointed out the hotel was a bad idea - new hotels were springing up all over the city centre, and old hotels on the outside of the city were closing. A bad investment IMO.

But the blades on here laughed at that and said it was a jealous rant, and that McCabe knew what he was doing.

I pointed out that the business centres opened by the blades were severely under occupied and would be losing money. A bad investment IMO.

But the blades on here laughed at that and said it was a jealous rant, and that McCabe knew what he was doing.

I pointed out that the blades would not get sufficient quality players from the overseas ventures (look where Charlton got for their investment in European acadamies). And I pointed out that if this was a good idea, why weren't the established premier league clubs doing it. A bad investment IMO.

Yes, apparantly McCabe knew what he was doing.

But now the hotel has gone - they never properly filled it, and now even the gym has closed. And the business centres are begging local companies to take occupancy of their mass of empty offices - along with all the other empty office buildings in the city. And the foreign clubs are being cut free/shut down etc due to them being a total failure and a waste of money.

And on top of that, they lost £18m last year.

Oh yes, he knows what he's doing. He taking the ____ out of all you blades. :hihi:

Edited by F. Sidebottom

Oh yes, he knows what he's doing. He taking the ____ out of all you blades. :hihi:
Is the missing word Cash FS ? lol

I think we have to accept that we are in a depression and that these things are going to happen. We will soon be a League One team and way out of our depth financially. It's going to be a rough few years.

Look how long it has taken Wednesday to recover, if they have? And remember that Manderic took Portsmouth over and got them out of trouble and look what happened to them financially, and that was during boom times. Teams are being forced to live beyond their means in search of success and it is going to end with many teams folding if things carry on like this.

It could be a loooong time before we are in a position to spend any money again.

I think we have to accept that we are in a depression and that these things are going to happen. We will soon be a League One team and way out of our depth financially. It's going to be a rough few years.

Look how long it has taken Wednesday to recover, if they have? And remember that Manderic took Portsmouth over and got them out of trouble and look what happened to them financially, and that was during boom times. Teams are being forced to live beyond their means in search of success and it is going to end with many teams folding if things carry on like this.

It could be a loooong time before we are in a position to spend any money again.

It's the same for 90% of clubs outside the premiership.

The loans system which can be helpfull to a few is strangling the life out of on the pitch performances.

The idea now is to get as many through the turnstiles as they can for the least expenditure.

No all’s well down there, it’s just a sort of football club clear-out sale:

On the first floor we have available players, managers and coaching staff; on the second floor we have our relatively new loss making Hotel; on the third floor we have football clubs in Hungary and China; on the fourth we have our cheap travel section with discounted coach tickets to away games; on the fifth we have our superstore with our latest kits for a fiver and other merchandise greatly reduced; on the sixth we have big reductions on ticket prices for most games and on the 7th you get to meet McCabe to discuss purchasing the whole lot.

Keep up the good work lads and lasses!

What about the basement - is that where the players hide after 5 O'clock every Saturday.

What about the basement - is that where the players hide after 5 O'clock every Saturday.

He also forgot to mention the car park where the fans gather at 5pm on a Saturday to blubber :hihi:

You know, some of us have seen this coming for a long time.

A while back I questioned the Blades business plan.

I pointed out the hotel was a bad idea - new hotels were springing up all over the city centre, and old hotels on the outside of the city were closing. A bad investment IMO.

I pointed out that the business centres opened by the blades were severely under occupied and would be losing money. A bad investment IMO.

I pointed out that the blades would not get sufficient quality players from the overseas ventures (look where Charlton got for their investment in European acadamies). And I pointed out that if this was a good idea, why weren't the established premier league clubs doing it. A bad investment IMO.

Yes, apparantly McCabe knew what he was doing.

But now the hotel has gone - they never properly filled it, and now even the gym has closed. And the business centres are begging local companies to take occupancy of their mass of empty offices - along with all the other empty office buildings in the city. And the foreign clubs are being cut free/shut down etc due to them being a total failure and a waste of money.

And on top of that, they lost £18m last year.

"And I say to myself, what a wonderful world."

How many blunts were on here before Mandaric AD, saying, "Meh, we're such a well run club, debt free in 3 years, don't owe anything...etc, etc etc"

Don't make me laugh. VERY interested to see, after relegation, if the begging bowls come out for them next season when the taxman comes a calling. £50m is twice what we were suffering. And they aren't MASSIVE enough to attract investment really, are they? :hihi:

£65m is even more daunting.

It may well be £66m or £68m by now.

The last reliable figures mentioned were about 3 weeks ago.