Sheffield United V Derby (Matchthread)

missymoo73

get rid of all the crap and let the young lads play... or get ladss from the amature leagues and make a squad up because they will be better then this complete trash. Give the lot of them the boot, they are an absolute disgrace and should never be allowed back at the lane when we go down... spineless!

Can I ask if you have been today, disgrace and spineless a bit strong don't you think.

I have been today..and would add disgrace, spineless, numpties not fit to wear the shirt.. Money grabbing journey men, without pride or conscience.

i think us fans can only take so much, they expect to turn up and pay good money to watch a team that has nothing to give. Seriously, im not usually for one for criticising, but they has to come a time when enough is enough. No one likes losing, but it's the way they are losing the club is in a complete mess Adams must be tearing his hair out

and breath...were they really that bad today hun?

I wrote off our season last week, and went today with a view to enjoy the match and chill, it did not work out that way, i have more pasison in my left toe than most of those over paid numpties .

The bottom line is i will still be there next season, i hope this lot of tosh are not!! only Monty and Morgan have the club at heart.. the rest should move on ..i would say jog on but several are not fit enough.

Cant understand why i feel this way, we are doomed and i came to terms with it last week!! yet these players are screwing the paying public.

Yet its only the supporters that seem to care:confused:

I wrote off our season last week, and went today with a view to enjoy the match and chill, it did not work out that way, i have more pasison in my left toe than most of those over paid numpties .

The bottom line is i will still be there next season, i hope this lot of tosh are not!! only Monty and Morgan have the club at heart.. the rest should move on ..i would say jog on but several are not fit enough.

Cant understand why i feel this way, we are doomed and i came to terms with it last week!! yet these players are screwing the paying public.

Yet its only the supporters that seem to care:confused:

You know how we have felt for the last 12 years now m8, it's not good is it feeling your being rinsed.

I have been today..and would add disgrace, spineless, numpties not fit to wear the shirt.. Money grabbing journey men, without pride or conscience.

So how comes the only reaction from the fans was an half hearted attempt at “sack the board” ( much to the amusement of the Derby fans )………. None of the players came in for any stick …….. well go on then Creswell as he walked off.