Sheffield United V Derby (Matchthread)

missymoo73

whilever united cant do the simple stuff like defend well at set pieces, we are doomed. i have forgot how many times this has happened.

Agree bout letting the young uns having a go. Jordan Slew can get a game for england under 21s but not for us, whats that all about

So how comes the only reaction from the fans was an half hearted attempt at “sack the board” ( much to the amusement of the Derby fans )………. None of the players came in for any stick …….. well go on then Creswell as he walked off.

You was not in my section then ? lol, so many loanees, but the wolves numpty who tried to con the ref went down as if shot !! then sprinted to the touch line !!!! spineless !!

Yep a few numpties on the kop called for the " sack the board " soon followed by a muted "your not fit to wear the shirt" . May be the numpties realised with out the board we would have been in poo st !! many years ago.

The only board member i would remove is...Birch. As for the players ..well too many to mention.

we've brought in too many loan players and that leads to unstability i actually feel sorry for blackwell and adams.

Why is it a club like swansea, millwall are considered the smaller clubs in the league and be in the top half. There's a big difference between being carefull and too carefull and end up being in the manure

“I can’t criticise the players today.”

Micky Adams.

Ah but whose players was he talking about ? ;) Derbys ??

Another game without scoring !! 4 strikers in the second half !! i can criticise loads... starting with quinny !

Personally I feel that Blackwell should have gone at the end of last season so we could have brought in a new manager and the players he wanted. Thats where our problems started - my opinion

yeah you have a point with that, but he's not a bad manager, it's the board not the management, we've gone from a solid, stable well run club to a club what's going to end up in the gutter

yeah you have a point with that, but he's not a bad manager, it's the board not the management, we've gone from a solid, stable well run club to a club what's going to end up in the gutter

again i agree Blackwell isnt a bad manager. Its just he couldnt do anymore for us. I was one of his supporters. But when your time is up its up.

“I can’t criticise the players today.”

Micky Adams.

That's a bit like the gaffer of First South Yorkshire Buses , after none of the drivers bothered stopping to pick up passengers, saying, "I blame none of the drivers for no passengers getting anywhere." :loopy:

Defenders don't defend, it's their fault.

Strikers don't strike, it's their fault.

Binmen don't empty bins, it's their fault.

Where's the confusion? Sack the useless gits.

Hang on, footballers have contracts. Who thought of that stupid idea?:confused:

That's a bit like the gaffer of First South Yorkshire Buses , after none of the drivers bothered stopping to pick up passengers, saying, "I blame none of the drivers for no passengers getting anywhere." :loopy:

Defenders don't defend, it's their fault.

Strikers don't strike, it's their fault.

Binmen don't empty bins, it's their fault.

Where's the confusion? Sack the useless gits.

Hang on, footballers have contracts. Who thought of that stupid idea?:confused:

and fetch in who - more loan players ?? We should have bought better in January - Bent - what a bloody balls up that was....waste of money for me I'm afraid.