Sheffield United V Derby (Matchthread)

Well a lot of you guys on here have predicted a win for us today. I just hope you are right. We need to win today to turn things around for us.

It will be interesting to see how the players perform today after the bollocking they got after the Scunthorpe game.

Lets get things back on track Blades PLEASE. It aint over yet!!!!!

Lets get things back on track Blades PLEASE. It aint over yet!!!!!

It aint over yet ……… but sadly it feels like it, I think the Palace game was our chance to turn things around and we didn’t take it ……….. Once you start looking at other teams results you know your in last chance saloon.

It aint over yet ……… but sadly it feels like it, I think the Palace game was our chance to turn things around and we didn’t take it ……….. Once you start looking at other teams results you know your in last chance saloon.

I know - I am trying to stay positive but its getting increasingly hard especially after Scunthorpe. That result really hurt and I think reality kicked in at that point for me.

Maybe some are right on here and think that the relegation would be good for us, I'm not so sure.

I think you will get a win today as i don't think your as bad as what you are playing like.

There is plenty of chance for you to get out of the bottom 3 places so don't give in yet my little porker friends ! ;)

Today really is a make or break day for us, maybe it is already to big a task but we must get no less than a win today or I fear it is goodnight nurse.

Missy, relegation is good for no one.

I think you will get a win today as i don't think your as bad as what you are playing like.

There is plenty of chance for you to get out of the bottom 3 places so don't give in yet my little porker friends ! ;)

Take it from me my friend, we are really bad.

Maybe some are right on here and think that the relegation would be good for us, I'm not so sure.

Relegation cant be good for anyone but I can see where you are coming from, all the talk of local derbies next year does nothing for me, I would rather we scrape through somehow and rebuild in the Championship next season.

Relegation cant be good for anyone but I can see where you are coming from, all the talk of local derbies next year does nothing for me, I would rather we scrape through somehow and rebuild in the Championship next season.

Really ? I would rather have wednesday competitive in whatever league and the more derby's / interesting games the merrier.

I know we are having a crap season like your self's but as long as we played good entertaining football and had belief i would be happy no matter whether we were in the premiership of the conference.

Dont write us off just yet, its not looking good we all know that, but a win today would give us a good kick up the arse and also pull Derby in with us & Palace and Scunthorpe.

Its heart breaking seeing the Blades in this position but everything happens for a reason. Maybe its what we need, maybe it will finish us, Who Know's!

We need to give them full support and show them what it means to us Blades who pay good hard earned money to watch them.

COME ON BLADES

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

Really ? I would rather have wednesday competitive in whatever league and the more derby's / interesting games the merrier.

So you are looking forward to playing Chesterfield and Rotherham rather than playing in a higher league ………… really. :suspect:

I know there will be “new” grounds to tick off the list but how soon does the novelty of that run out.

So you are looking forward to playing Chesterfield and Rotherham rather than playing in a higher league ………… really. :suspect:

I know there will be “new” grounds to tick off the list but how soon does the novelty of that run out.

The way i see it is would you rather be competitive or struggle ?

The way i see it is would you rather be competitive or struggle ?

The season we had in the premiership was disheartening but you have to draw the line somewhere, I would rather stay in the championship than the First division thanks.