1968 Kelly's Directory Sheffield & Rotherham.

I have bought a old Book,titled Kelly's Directory of Sheffield and Rotherham 1968,from a charity shop. If I sell it on will it make me rich!! It comes with two perfected cup tea stains on the front.

yeah i,ll give you a fiver for it ? enough for more than two real cups of tea !

Hi r8mnw - I bought the same 1968 Kelly's directory two years ago via eBay for £70 (and was outbid for a 1957 directory - it went for £83). They are certainly in demand!

Hi r8mnw - I bought the same 1968 Kelly's directory two years ago via eBay for £70 (and was outbid for a 1957 directory - it went for £83). They are certainly in demand!

Why are they in demand? They are available in Local Studies Library.

Why are they in demand? They are available in Local Studies Library.
Yes - but if like me you're an 'expat' living in darkest Lincolnshire.....;) And even for Sheffielders it's obviously quicker and easier to open a book than to make a trip into town. Some Sheffield directories have been made available on CD's and sell for about £10 each - I have the 1905 and 1925 directories in this form. Others are available free online but the only Sheffield & Rotherham directory that I know of that's available thus is the 1901 directory, see here.

Yes - but if like me you're an 'expat' living in darkest Lincolnshire.....;) And even for Sheffielders it's obviously quicker and easier to open a book than to make a trip into town. Some Sheffield directories have been made available on CD's and sell for about £10 each - I have the 1905 and 1925 directories in this form. Others are available free online but the only Sheffield & Rotherham directory that I know of that's available thus is the 1901 directory, see here.

Should have realized. I have the 1925 edition in CD form. cheers.