Recommend me a vet please..

Hi all,

I'm looking for a new vet, ideally near Heeley, but I'm willing to travel for a good one. Springfield have today lost my custom. Despite me spending quite literally £5000 over the past 8 years with them, the attitude of the new vet today leaves me with no option. I won't go into details, however suffice it to say, the attitude of the vet leaves me thinking that all they're interested in is money, rather than my pets health.

As a result, any recommendations would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Peak, on Olivet Road at Woodseats. Absolutely fantastic vets and loads of people on here use them.

their all money grabbing gits. Not in it for animal welfare anymore.

I agree with Bethie, Peak Vets on Olivet Rd @ Woodseats are great. Their tel no is 2507733.. :)

Peak Vets, are the best, in my opinion, and very reasonably priced.

Definitely Peak Vets, they're fantastic.

I took one of my client's dogs to Springfield vets, as that's who she was registered with, and found the whole visit very unsatisfactory. I informed my client on her return and recommended Peak to her. She went to Peak and is very satisfied with them.

Another vote for peak, i travel from the other side of town to use them :)

http://www.isurium-vets.co.uk/templates/design/about.asp?memid=72&pageid=2&selection=1

ive used this vet with all the animals ive ever had, my pets have their pet plan through them, id never go else where, when ive been short of money they have put payment plans into place, when ive had a pet put to sleep ive been told to pay when i can face it, i cant fault them.

their all money grabbing gits. Not in it for animal welfare anymore.

I totally agree.

My dog went for her boosters at springfield vets a couple of weeks ago and the vet was totally rude!

Hardly said 2 words to me, and even messed up the injection by putting the needle in the wrong part making my dog bleed all over.

Left feeling rather let down.

Definitely Peak Vets, they're fantastic.

I took one of my client's dogs to Springfield vets, as that's who she was registered with, and found the whole visit very unsatisfactory. I informed my client on her return and recommended Peak to her. She went to Peak and is very satisfied with them.

another vote for Peak , fantastic anima caringvets I personally wouldn't go anywhee else.

Springfield are also a vets that we would never dream of using as they don't offer any help towards animal welfare. We are a small rescue operating around the Sheffield area helping dogs and cats that are in crisis. We all give so much of our time to help pets, and would hope that those in business - who make their living out of pets - would give a little free too. Sadly - Springfield never have even though we and other small groups have asked them.

Peak on the other hand, always offer help and advise and offer a discount for an animal welfare case. I have always been pleased with the advise they have offered and feel that they do care about the animals in their care. I suppose the area you are at, Peak are worth trying.

Good on you for taking your business elsewhere - in this age - everyone should be treating their customers with respect.

peak vets woodseats have been very good i would recommend them